"I have a daughter." (Mikey x Reader)

Start from the beginning

Hearing your phone, you opened the text. *Jack, Mikey, and me are on our way to yours to pick you up.*

*Just come up when you get here, I'm running a bit behind.* you text back, rushing to dry your hair and get your make-up on.

Finished with everything but what to wear, you heard Lindy squeal "Josh!"

Walking  out into the living room you laughed, seeing Lindy on Jack's shoulders  asking someone new a million questions. "You must be Mikey." You said,  introducing yourself and your daughter.

"Very nice to finally meet you and your little one." He said, shaking your hand and continuing to talk to Lindy.

"Josh, come help." You walked back to your room.

"What's up?" He asked, reclining on your bed.

"I don't go out. I don't think I even have going out clothes. What am I supposed to wear?" You asked, opening your wardrobe.

"You don't have to dress up, Y/n. You can wear jeans and a nice top." He replied.

"I never get to dress up, though." You said, pulling out a few dresses.

"Ah, then wear this one." He said, standing up and grabbing a dress you had left in the wardrobe.

"I doubt that'll fit. I haven't worn that in years." You replied, eyeing the beautiful black lace dress.

"Try it on. Come on." He said, handing it to you and laying back down on the bed, closing his eyes.

"Oh, fine." You said, stripping and stepping into the dress. "Come zip me up?"

Walking  behind you and zipping up the dress, he told you to turn around. "Y/n,  you look hot." He said, turning you to face your mirror. "You have to  wear this one. Where are your shoes?"

"Here." You  replied, pulling out a pair of black pumps. "Are you sure?" You asked,  smoothing your hands over the lace of your dress.

"Absolutely. You look beautiful." He replied, helping you balance while you slipped on your heels.

Walking  into the living room with Josh, your daughter saw your dress. "Mommy,  you look so pretty!" She said, running into your arms.

"Aww, thank you, love." You said, kissing her and leaving a lipstick lip print on her cheek.

Walking to the door, you sat Lindy down. "Say bye to the boys. I'll be back tonight." You said, grabbing your purse.

Lindy  hugged Josh and Jack, Mikey walking up to you. "I have to tell you that  you look stunning tonight." Mikey said, stuttering a bit.

"You're too sweet." You replied, thinking he was quite adorable.

"Jack,  come on." Josh was saying, trying to hurry him along. He and Lindy  always took funny pictures together and they were currently making  "thug" faces in front of his phone.

"You've got to send me that one." You laughed. "Be good tonight, Lindy!" You called opening your door to leave.

"I will, I will." She said, waving as you guys left.

Getting  to the club, you walked in to see most of his friends already there.  Hugs and "Happy Birthday"s were shared as Josh made his way to the area  sectioned off for his party.

You knew most of them from funny videos they did with Josh, but you still stuck with Jack and Mikey as everyone found a seat.

"Here you go." Mikey said, standing aside so you could slide in next to Jack, sliding in after you.