Chapter 28

So before we begin, I have started up my YouTube channel again and honestly if you could check it out it would mean a lot.  I am thinking of doing a Q & A so please comment some questions down below, and suggest ideas for videos that you would like to watch. (My name on it is EllietheBookworm by the way) Anyway on with the story...

Ginny's POV:

So I was just walking around minding my own business thinking about what presents I was going to get for Christmas because I am one of those people that can't deal with the suspense when Draco ran at me and obviously didn't slow down in time because I was now on the floor. 

"Sorry." Draco held his hand out to help me up.

"Why were you charging at me like a bloody bull may I ask?" 

"Um...I was trying to find you, I don't really know how I ran into you.  I was trying to find you because we are basically spending Christmas in one of the rooms in one of the towers.  Hermione was talking about decorating it.  I don't know if we are spending the next few nights up until Christmas in there as well or not." Draco explained.

"Okay.  So I'm guessing Hermione has gone to ask and she's dragging Blaise with her because he said something that could be taken two ways." I said and Draco nodded confirming it.

We walked to the Room of Requirement and Hermione's bag full of presents were still there.  I was very tempted to look in.  

"She will be upset if you look in the bag Weasley." Draco said with a smirk, he was lying down on a sofa while I was just staring at the bag.

"She wouldn't know unless you told her." I said edging closer towards the bag.

"Weasley, I'm warning you she will be upset." Draco said still smirking.

"She won't know, and why the sudden Weasley? I'm the reason you two got together." 

"Felt like it and sure lets go with that reason." Draco said before starting to read a book.  

"You do think you're Merlin's gift don't you." I said with a smirk edging even closer to the bag.

"Well I am a gift to be around, so probably." Draco said with a smile.

"Wow..." I said about to look in the bag when the door opened.

"Ginny, what are you doing?" Hermione asked with her arms crossed and eyebrows raised at me.  

"I tripped..." I replied a little too quickly.  

"You know what I don't even care, because your presents aren't even in that bag anyway.  Anyway, Professor McGonagall has agreed that we can stay one of the rooms in one of the towers but the thing is, there is only two rooms and they both have double beds.  So unfortunately Draco you are bunking with Blaise."

"What do you mean I am bunking with Blaise, I don't want to bunk with Blaise have you heard him when he sleeps!" Draco complained.

"You have to share a room with him anyway." I butted into the conversation.

"Yeah and I hate every minute of it." Draco said still complaining.

"He's your best friend! And you don't have to sleep in the same bed because you can transform the double bed into two singles or into two king size beds if you really wanted." Hermione said and then gestured for us to follow her with the bag of presents floating behind her.

----------------

Sorry that it is a shorter part, I just wanted to get this story updated.  Please check out my YouTube channel if you didn't see it at the top.  I will be doing book reviews and videos on writing tips which is in a lot more detail :) (EllietheBookworm is the name of the channel)