Chapter 22

I managed to survive lunch with just a few glances from Draco with the confident smirk still plastered over his face. Ginny gave me a few curious looks which I just ignored while Blaise continued to act the same.

"Come on Hermione." Draco said standing up, I hesitantly stood up after him. For some reason I felt nervous to be around him now that we kissed. I don't know why I was freaking out all that he did was kiss me, it's not like I have been thinking about what his kiss would feel like for the last few weeks or anything...  I really do have a problem.  Over the last few weeks my feelings towards Draco were not declining at all and it was making me feel uncomfortable, I should not be getting these types of feelings for Draco Malfoy.  I basically gave in to my emotions but hadn't told him how I felt even though that was a bit obvious because I was the one who went to kiss him first.  I think he only kissed me because he felt bad for rejecting me, but who knows it is Draco Malfoy after all.  

I reluctantly followed him and he led me to the Slytherin Common Room.  "Wait, we aren't going to your bedroom are we?" I asked feeling embarrassed already.

"What, no, or at least not unless you want to.  I was just going to get some books so we can compare books, because that's what I thought you would like to do?" He said as a question and raised his eyebrows,  I nodded so he went in to get some books.  I stood outside awkwardly, I wasn't going to follow him inside, he might get ideas from that...

He came out of the door and smiled at me before leading me to the Room of Requirement but this time there was two sofas with some blankets next to them.  He took one sofa and lay down on it and I just stared at him.  "Hermione, I know I'm attractive but you are going to have to stop gawking at me." He said with a smile.  

"Did that kiss mean anything to you?" I blurted out before I could stop myself.  

"Do you want it to mean anything?" He asked quietly.  I didn't know how to respond to that so he just sat up and looked at me softly.

"I really like you, and not as in just friends." I said and looked away from him scared for his response.  I took a sneak peak at him and he was smiling.

"You know you aren't meant to tell people when you like them, you're meant to show them." Draco said softly.

"You were showing me before..." I said with realisation. 

He nodded in response.  "Yeah, I was."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The day with Ginny went quickly and I was acting awkward around Draco, we admitted that we liked each other, yet neither of us had made an effort to progress anything.  We were all going to be together today so I would have to talk to him.  

"What's wrong with you?" Ginny whispered to me while walking towards the Room of Requirement, that is where we were going to spend the day.  "You can't hide something from me."

"I'm fine." I said and smiled showing that I was okay.  We walked in and the boys were already there occupying both sofas.  Ginny just sat on Blaise not caring while I stood awkwardly before sitting on the floor in front of Draco's sofa.  

"What happened between you two, why are you being so awkward?" Blaise asked while letting out a small chuckle before grabbing Ginny and pulling her down so she was lying down with him.  

"I'm fine, it's her that's being awkward." Draco said and lifted a chunk of my hair when saying 'her'.  I turned around to look at him and he blew me a kiss which made me blush, I turned back to Blaise and Ginny who were oblivious to the whole situation because they were kissing.  I felt someone lift me and lie me down with them.  I felt his arms wrap around me and he snuggled his head into my neck.  

"Draco...what the fuck..." I said quietly but not too quiet so Blaise and Ginny couldn't hear.  I was kind of hoping they would rescue me from this situation.  Blaise raised his eyebrows to question what Draco was doing.

"I was just copying you, I didn't think Hermione would be comfortable on the floor."  He said into my neck not moving anytime soon.  "So what are we doing today?"  

"I was thinking we could play the muggle game Monopoly."  Ginny suggested and walked over to a bag that she had placed in the room the night before.  She set up the game on the floor.  I went to get up but Draco held me closer, kissed me on the neck and then let me go.  This small action made the butterflies go crazy in my stomach.   Surely Ginny could tell that Draco was flirting with me but decided not to say anything.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The game of Monopoly was going well until Blaise threw the dice and some of the houses at Draco.  

"I told you at the start of the game this wasn't going to go well." I said while trying to contain my laughter.   

"I didn't know it was going to end up like this." Ginny said not bothering to contain her laughter

"Stop laughing at me!" Draco said and feigned looking upset.  

"Any suggestions for any other games?"  I asked.

"Truth or dare." Blaise suggested sneakily and smirked at me when I gave him a death stare, he somehow knew I hated this game it was probably Ginny who told him.  

"Yeah, please 'Mione." Ginny said excitement filling her voice.  I reluctantly nodded while packing away the Monopoly things.