Chapter 5

Hello :3 I'm going to try to write this again. I just feel really inspired with this story at the moment so I'm going to try to update as much as I can while I'm inspired. I am also going to write the story in Hermione's perspective because it will make it easier for me to write and I will hopefully update it more when it's in first person.

--------

(Time skip - Night)

I made my way to the library and looked around for the books that Malfoy had got last time, when I bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I turned around to see Malfoy who looked at me and tilted his head to one side. "Are you not going to say anything?"

Malfoy raised his eyebrows. "Do I have to tell you to watch where you're going?"

"I can't tell if you are being sarcastic, joking or being serious." This caused Malfoy to smile slightly but then stop himself.

"I've already got the books, come on." Malfoy went to a table and put the books down. "Come on Granger we haven't got all night."

I went to the table that the books were at and sat down. "Are you feeling alright?" I asked.

"Yes. Why are you asking, you aren't supposed to care about me." Malfoy said while sitting down.

"You are acting different. Like very different, you are being nice to me." I said while getting out the parchment we had been writing our project on.

"Am I being nice. I'm going to have to change that." Malfoy said with a smile.

"Stop being nice, it's freaking me out."

"How is it freaking you out?"

"I'm used to you making fun of me because of my teeth or my hair."

"You would rather me bully you than help you?" He asked confused. "Girls are weird." Malfoy muttered under his breath.

I didn't answer his question and started flicking through pages of the books.

(Time Skip - Breakfast)

"So how was Malfoy last night, was he helpful or did he just watch you." Ginny asked.

"He was actually helpful and was nice to me." I answered.

"Malfoy, nice? Are you sure it was him?" Ron asked.

"Well he had grey eyes, blond hair, he was tall and had Malfoy's voice, so I'm pretty sure it was him." I answered. "I don't actually know what's wrong with him, I asked him if he was feeling alright and he said 'yes he was fine' but it's so weird. It's like he's had a personality change."

Harry spoke up. "I bet it won't last. Maybe he is just trying to you know get you to like him so he can get what he wants."

"Ewww Harry." Ginny said and looked at her watch. "Oh look at the time got to go to my lesson."

"Ginny it's Saturday we have no classes today." Ron said.

"Oh is it. Well bye anyway." Ginny said quickly and then went out the Great Hall.

"Where do you think she's going?" Ron asked.

"I don't know but Zabini seems to be going too." Harry said.

'What if they are meeting up with each other?' I thought.

"I have to go too." I said and left before they could ask any questions.