Chapter 4

Hello...sorry for not updating in 2 months, but the important thing is that I am updating now.  I will try to update this more because I do enjoy writing it, I might make myself a schedule for when to write and post on my stories. 

Students were coming into the Great Hall for their breakfast before first period. 

At the Gryffindor Table...

"So how bad was Malfoy last night Hermione?" Ginny asked biting into some toast. 

"Irratating as usual and he was late." Hermione replied nibbling on her toast.

Harry and Ron walked towards Hermione and Ginny and sat down opposite them.  Ron started stuffing his face with any food that was infront of him.  Harry just stared at him a bit disgusted how he never had manners when eating but got a piece of toast that Ron hadn't grabbed. 

"What lesson do we have first?" Ron asked betwen mouthfuls.

"We have Potions." Hermione replied.  Harry and Ron groaned at this.  "We have Slughorn this year remember?"

"Doesn't make me like Potions." Ron said when he finished eating.  Hermione rolled her eyes at this.

"We better get going before we are late." Harry said while standing up.  Ron stood up with Harry.

"Bye Ginny, see you later." Hermione said while standing up and walking to meet the boys to go to Potions.

The trio walked out of the Great Hall to go to Potions. 

(Time Skip - Lunch)

Draco was pacing around the Room of Requirement.  He looked down at his left arm in disgust.  He wouldn't of agreed but Voldemort threatened to kill his Mother, he would of disagreed if it would of been his life at risk or his Father but his Mother is the only person he cares for.   Draco sighed and turned to the door, he couldn't get the cupboard to work so he decided to stop trying today.  It was stressing him out so much because he couldn't get caught trying to do this, they would all think it was his idea when in reality he is being forced to.   Draco decided to go get some food, it might make him feel better.  

On his way to the hall he saw the Golden Trio.  He was hoping he wouldn't see them on his way to the Great Hall.  He slowed his walking pace hoping they wouldn't see him, Hermione did though. 

She stopped in front of him.  "Malfoy."

"Yes?" Draco asked.  Harry and Ron then noticed that Hermione had stopped and stopped and was watching them now.

"When are we going to continue with the project?" Hermione asked.

"You are really eager to spend time with me aren't you." Draco replied not answering her question.

Hermione just rolled her eyes and waited for him to answer.

"Okay, tonight?" Draco asked.

"Okay, I'm not busy tonight." Hermione answered and then joined Ron and Harry to walk to the Great Hall.

Hello guys.  So this is a really short chapter because my friend wanted me to update.