Chapter 7

Yeah...I don't really know what to say about this but writers block plus exams aren't good for updating stories.  Plus I am just a great procrastinator so...yeah.  But I have been reading a lot of Dramione fanfiction recently so guess who is back...well yeah obviously Voldemort but I am here too.  I will try to update this as much as I can but I do have GCSE's coming up which are more important than this.  I will try though :) 

_______________________________

We had been in the cupboard for at least 10 minutes now and we could still hear Blaise and Ginny snogging outside.

"Why are they even kissing outside anyway, they aren't exactly being secretive if they are just outside of a cupboard." Draco said with a sigh drumming his fingers on the wooden floor.

As if on queue Ginny and Blaise opened the cupboard door and walked in still snogging.  I looked at them and then towards Draco with a look of disgust on my face. 

"Ahem." Draco coughed which caused them to stop snogging and look towards us.   Ginny's face changed to the colour of her hair while Blaise just smirked at his friend. 

"So I'm guessing you saw that." Ginny said awkwardly while looking down to the floor.

"Yeah we most definitely did." I said with a small smile.

"Promise me you won't tell Ron, he would go mad." Ginny said with worry covering her face.

"I won't tell Ron I promise.  He would go mad at me too for witnessing it and not stopping you." I said with a small laugh at the end.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.  Why are you in a broom cupboard with Granger?"  Blaise asked Draco and continued smirking.

Draco went red when Blaise asked that then answered.  "I was only in here with her because we didn't want you to see us see you kiss." 

"Right, yeah okay." Blaise replied then winked at Draco.   What was that supposed to mean?  He is probably just messing around I concluded.

"You know that it is going to be weird to go out of the cupboard now." Draco stated.

"Why?" I asked confused to how this would be weird now, it would have been awkward before just leaving the cupboard with Draco but if Ginny and Blaise leave with us, how is it weird?

"Umm...two Slytherins and two Gryffindors leave a broom cupboard together.  It will just be a bit strange to see don't you think."  Draco replied.

"Well we can't stay in here forever.  Plus there are no classes on today anyway as it's the weekend.  Most students will be in the Great Hall or in their common rooms." Ginny added to the conversation.

"Yeah I think we should just go." I said.

"Okay then fine, but don't blame me if someone is out there." Draco said standing up and offering me a hand to help me stand up.  I took his hand hesitantly because it wasn't like him to be so nice.  I walked over to the door and opened it to be faced with Professor McGonagall. 

"Miss Granger what are you doing in there with..." Professor McGonagall paused as she saw who I was in the cupboard with.  "...with Mr Malfoy, Mr Zabini and Miss Weasley?" She asked me sternly.

"We were just erm..."  I tried to think of something but nothing was coming to my brain.  It wasn't like we were doing anything bad or against the rules but I didn't want to exactly say my best friend was snogging Blaise.   I looked behind me at them and they just shrugged. 

"Well are none of you going to give me an answer?"  Everyone stayed silent.   "I hate to do this but you will all serve detention tonight then."

"What? Why? Professor we weren't doing anything I promise we were just in the cupboard." Draco said confused to why we had detention for being in a cupboard.

"I know it's nothing major but don't you think it looks a bit odd from my perspective?" Draco gave me an eyebrow raise when she said that.  "And to stop you from doing it again you are going to serve detention with me be at my classroom at 7 sharp.  No later."  She finished and walked off down the corridor leaving us shocked that we just got detention for something as simple as being in a cupboard.