Chapter 54/126: Redheaded Saviour

An extra chappie this week because we got better interaction! Enjoy xxx
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The look on Rickard Ellington Conway's face at that particular moment was like no other I'd seen on him since I'd first known him.

His eyes were wide, and his lips were parted, as he fixed me with his gaze which altered between two... Err, possible, emotions?

Disbelief, and... Fear? No, impossible you blockhead.

It was like what I'd said resembled a shot fired from a gun he was not expecting. At all.

He even, for a second, had shifted his attention away from the opponents.

The scarred face finally had realization sinking in, as his expression slowly started turning to killer.

His eyes rumbled, and he seemed like a bull seeing red color as he looked towards me.

"The bi***," He growled, voice grudging, as he moved, "We forgot about her!"

And he took a step in my direction.

My breath stuck in my throat, and I shifted in fear.

My eyes snapped to my employer again, he was eying me with a weird look, as if calculating the possibilities we had about the situation. Millions of thoughts crashed together in his beauteous beads.

His lips were moving with agitating slowness, and I could read the letters which were being formed slowly across them.

'You,' ─His full, sculpted lips barely shifted in the position of 'Y' then 'O', and I linked them.

His lips parted again, and his eyes thundered. I could clearly tell his focus was no longer on the fight.

His eyes spoke a thousand words.

It was like they were blaming me.

'Fool!' ─His lips formed an 'F' by slightly touching against each other, stirring something weird at the pit of my stomach upon their contact, and then an 'O', followed by an 'L' with a slight part.

And slash!

Rickard Ellington Conway managed to dodge at the last moment by taking a step or two to the right and back, but he was a second late, as the wicked knife of one of the drunkards managed to make an almost imperceptible contact with his chiseled cheek bone under his left eye.

My eyes widened, as they observed how his left eye flinched slightly upon the unexpected contact, and his attention diverted from me. The burning red color of blood formed in the shaped of a short piece of a slash over Rickard Ellington Conway's hard and chiseled cheekbone, and I gasped loudly.

The scarred-face made a move in my direction, and the three other men gathered around the Titanic president.

"You useless three block his fu**ing way!" The scarred face ordered, and started running in my direction, as I started retreating back, collecting speed, "I'll get the daddy's princess!"

"Kyah!" I whimpered, as he almost got me, and picked my pace up.

My feet felt like a pair of car wheels, and I ran for my life, giving one last glance in the direction of the three drunkards cornering the Ellington president.

I gulped, seeing that one was already almost down as he received a series of shots from the right hand of a Rickard Ellington Conway in his dark state.