Chapter 14/86: Between Two Guardians

Vote/comment! Enjoy xx
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

My wide eyes flinched upon the sound of glass breaking, and a soft gasp escaped me.

My body suddenly felt hot, as I slowly started making out what exactly was going on.

I was technically hugging him, and he had technically pulled me towards him.

I turned my gaze slightly towards him, upwards, and was met by the scene of his muscular jaw with some stubble pores emphasizing on his manliness.

I almost melted at his intoxicating scent which radiated off his neck in particular. God, he smells too good. Drugging. That was the perfect description. I wanted more of him, of his scent as if it were a powerful drug, and it never seemed enough.

As my breath stuck in my throat, and my lips became dry, I realized a few centimeters separated my mouth from his neck.

As time remained frozen in a millisecond through my lengthy description, his odor entered my entity through my nostrils, and moved deep into me, till it reached my deepest and dirtiest core.

There, it tickled it.

'Hey, don't you want to feel me more?' ─It smirked.

The pit of my stomach clenched, and I felt myself almost involuntarily starting to move closer to his neck .

My lips brushed there in a madly heated momentum where I felt my mouth turn to coal, and him stiffen.

But before I could touch him properly, a voice made me jump from my place, and snapped me back into reality.

I jumped slightly, and heat flushed to my face, as I felt his majesty's eyes fixed on me with an intensity so deep, it could freeze lava.

"'De bloody hell threw this fork at meh?!" The drowsy voice came from behind me, "W-We were just *burp* swingin' wiz thiz heavy bottle and..." The voice started laughing out of nothing, and I turned to eye what was happening, and Mr. Ellington let go of me.

They were two men, each holding a bottle of scotch in his hand.

They reeked of a strong smoking smell, and they had their eyes beat red to signal their high state.

S-So he threw the fork...

But, why interfere with them while they did nothing to us?

One of them smirked in my direction at that, "I was thinking about a way to get to those lips," he licked his lips, "And then the shitty fork landed over my hand just before I could touch that shiny hair!" He swung his hand in the air.

"I want a compensation!" He burped loudly, "Perhaps you could pay me with that red dress?!" He laughed drunkly at me.

Ew!

My eyes then were directly attracted to the bottle he was holding.

It wasn't even a bottle.

It was a half one.

He was only holding its upper part, while its lower half was broken.

I blinked, as I recalled the breaking sound minutes ago, and quickly looked towards the floor.

It had glass shattered all over.

I gasped, and my eyes felt a certain heated, and deep gaze fixing me. I looked towards the source, and was met by Abel Daniels' enchanting wolven eyes.