To The Magic Railroad, and The Smelter's Yard

Thomas whistled in the night, as he steamed past the watermill. With Braedey and Gwen inside the cab, he raced down the line, determined to get to the Magic Railroad, and find the Lost Engine.

"I promise to get you to your uncle and grandpa, Braedey and Gwen." Thomas said to the cousins with determination in his voice. But then, two white stallion horses suddenly trotted up, and rode alongside the blue tank engine either side of the rails, surprising him and the two.

"Follow us, partner!" The white stallion on Thomas's left called in a Texan accent. .

"Right this way to the buffers, little buddy!" The right white stallion added. "It's a walk-in-the-park!"

"We're getting through, guys." Thomas told the cousins, as both Braedey and Gwen looked out of the cab, and saw the buffers ahead.

"Buffers dead ahead." Braedey said.

"Go get her, you little blue buckaroo! Woo-hoo!" The first stallion cheered Thomas on, as the blue tank engine went faster and faster, and neared the buffers. The two horses then rode off up the hills, and to Braedey's shock, they vanished into thin air like ghosts!!

"Little Engines CAN do big things!" Thomas said determined, then in a whistle, a flash of rainbow, and the ringing of a bell, Thomas, Braedey and Gwen vanished into the Magic Railroad!!

~*~*~

"Ooh! It is dark, and cold, and bumpy! But, I'm not afraid." Thomas said, determined, as he puffed down the Magic Railroad. "Hey! There's the missing coal truck!" He called out, seeing the sixth coal truck he didn't collect.

"Coal truck?" Gwen wondered

"Coal truck?" Gwen wondered. "'Stoke up the magic in the mountain...' That's part of the clue to finding the Gold-Dust."

"And Gwen, what do you do with coal?" Thomas said to the redhead. "You stoke it up to make steam. We're going to be really reliable, and help the Lost Engine."

"How?" Gwen asked.

"We're going back for that coal truck!" Braedey replied, as Thomas slams on his brakes, and came to a stop. Then, he reverses back to the truck.