Attack At The Sheds, And The Magic Is Dying

That night, at Tidmouth Sheds, the engines had fallen asleep. The teens were with them, along with Braedey. The teens slept over by the right side of the sheds, where a large hole was, since the shed was being rebuilt.

As the engines slept, Braedey looked over at Lucy, Rex, Kyle and Ashley, as they slept

As the engines slept, Braedey looked over at Lucy, Rex, Kyle and Ashley, as they slept. He began to remember the fights they've been though. Braedey had proved his strength, along with using his own magic of Gold-Dust.

Braedey was then brought out of his musings, as Karen walked over. She was wearing light pink PJs, with purple crosses across them. "What are you thinking of?" Karen asked, sitting down next to him.

"About the good times we had." Braedey replied, and smiled at the thoughts. "Heh. Kyle is still as crazy as the day I met him." Then, he looked to Karen. "And you were very bossy during that time."

Karen looked at Braedey with wide eyes. "I was not!" She said with hostility, crossing her arms under her chest.

"Say what you wish to say." Braedey smirked, then decided to get a cup of hot cocoa. Karen looked over, and decided to have some cocoa as well.

But, unbeknown to them, someone was rolling up to the sheds, and was laughing quietly, but in an evil tone. Two small lights emerged from the darkness, and the figure got closer to the sheds. Then, as the floodlights revealed the character, it revealed it to be Diesel 10. He slowed to a stop, just outside the hole where he can see Thomas, but couldn't see Braedey and Karen awake.

"Alright, Pinchy, my little bucket of badness

"Alright, Pinchy, my little bucket of badness." Diesel 10 said quietly to his claw, as he stopped with a hiss from his brakes. "Time to feast yourself." Then, he raised his claw up to the top of the scaffolding above him. Then, with a swing, he smashed into the scaffolding!!

Braedey and Karen stumbled from the violent shake that shook around the building, and this woke up the engines, along with the rest of the teens. Then, as the scaffolding fell away into a pile on the ground, the engines saw who caused the disturbance.

"Cinders and ashes! It's Diesel!" Thomas said in shock, and the other engines were in shock, as the dust settled around them, and as Braedey and the teens got ready.