Meeting Tyler, and Meeting In The Scrapyards

Meanwhile, the Crystal Cove Express train was pulling up into the station. As it was slowing to a stop, onboard the first coach, Gwen saw the name of the station building.

"'Shining Time'?" Gwen read the station name, as the train stopped. "What does that even mean?" She wondered. Then, she saw the same dog from the Los Angeles Railway Station, down on the platform, barking to her. "Do you want me to get off here?" She asked, and the dog barked back to her.

Gwen climbed off the train, and walked off to the station building, while the dog walked alongside her.

But, as she entered, she saw that there wasn't anyone around

But, as she entered, she saw that there wasn't anyone around. "Where is everybody?" Then, she looked at the dog. "Why did you even bring me here in the first place?"

Just then, someone came out of the broom closet, making the sound of cluttering in the process. Gwen saw that the person was male, and had a beach bag on his back. Tyler West turned around, and saw Gwen next to the dog. "Hello there. What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Gwen. Who are you?" Gwen asked in confusion.

"Tyler West." Tyler smiled, and saluted to her. "Say, have you seen a red skateboard go by?" He looked behind a door.

"I don't know." Gwen shrugged.

"Well, I'd better keep this safe, and watch out for the Gold-Dust. See ya later, Gwen." Then, to Gwen's surprise, Tyler vanished in a flash of golden light and little sprinkles, which faded away.

Gwen got on her knees, and saw golden Dust down on the ground. She scooped some up in her hand and she looked at it rather curious. "What is this golden stuff?" She asked.

Soon enough, Marie, the station manager, found Gwen, and told her, her uncle was worried for her, and figured she got on the wrong train. So, Marie drove Gwen back to Whistling Mountain. As Jackson saw Gwen, he thanked Marie for bringing her home, and Jackson drove Gwen back home. Gwen was happy to be with her uncle, and he was fortunate she was here.

But, that night, as Jackson sat by a burning fire in the fireplace in the living room, and Gwen slept in her bedroom, a faint whistle suddenly echoed from the top of Whistling Mountain. Gwen heard the sound, got out of bed, and looked out to the mountain. Even Patch, who was outside and brushing his horse, heard the sound, and looked to the mountain in confusion.

Jackson knew something was wrong. He looked at the fire, as Lady continued to whistle on through the night.

~*~*~