Diesel 10's Devious Plan, and Sneezing Powder

Meanwhile, on Sodor, Diesel 10 was sitting nearby a mountain, which now had a face carved into the solid limestone and rock of Diesel 10'a face. He rested his claw back onto his roof, and looked at his artwork, admiring what his claw had done.

"Pinchy, you've captured the real me

"Pinchy, you've captured the real me. I mean, that's beautiful. I could cry." Diesel 10 said.

Just then, two BR Class 08 Shunter Diesels pulled up. They both had the same base colour, but one had faded yellow, and the other was purple. "Uh, boss." The purple one said. "We're here." The yellow one added.

"Huh?" Diesel 10 looked over, and saw the two diesels. "Oh! Right right, listen, you two. I, uh, I got a job for you, Splodge." he said to them.

The twins looked confused. "Actually, it's Splatter." The purple diesel said. "And Dodge." The yellow diesel added.

"I AIN'T GOT TIME TO SAY BOTH NAMES!!!" Diesel 10 snarled at them, which made them stop.

"Oh. Oh, well." The two diesels sighed.

"I've come back to find a steam engine." Diesel 10 said with an evil smile, once calming down.

Splatter and Dodge grinned. "Well, that's easy. Yeah, they're everywhere." they said together, while laughing.

"Not the one I know." Diesel 10 told them with the same expression. "She escaped me once before. As long as she exists, so do the others, but if she can be destroyed...."

"D-Destroy?" Splatter said.
"Did you say destroy?" Dodge asked.
"The D word." Splatter told him.
"Like hunt down?" Dodge asked.

"Yeah. Destroy." Diesel 10 replied, now grumpy.

"But, there's one small problem, boss." Dodge said. "Ya. Braedey Martin and those meddling kids? They won't let you destroy her." Splatter adds. "Yeah."

Diesel 10 was now cross. "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!! I'll get them too, with Pinchy." He lifts Pinchy up above him, and snapped the claw, while laughing evilly. But then, Pinchy stopped snapping, and it then drops down, and smashed into his face. "OW! PINCHY! I hate it when you do that." Diesel 10 groaned from being hit in the face.

Splatter and Dodge laughed silently.

~*~*~

"On Sodor, the engines were confident, bright, and cheerful. And we're determined not to be bullied by Diesel..."

At Tidmouth Sheds, Gordon, James and Thomas, Ashley, Karen, along with braedey, along with Henry, Edward, Toby, and, Percy, were talking about how to stand against Diesel 10.