Where Is Gwen, Percy and The Buffers, and Lady?

Back on Muffle Mountain, Jackson was waiting for Gwen to come back home after being at the station today. It was already sunset, but there was no sign of her yet. He was beginning to worry about Gwen, and of where she might be.

Just then, Patch came up, but not with a smile on his face. "Where's Gwen?" Jackson asked him anxiously, concerned for Gwen.

"I wish I knew." Patch replied sadly to Jackson, and the uncle sighed in worry and disappointment. "I'm sorry, Mr. Martin. She wasn't down at the station when I came to pick her up, and to take her home. It was like she just vanished into thin air. All I could even find was some gold dust lying on the ground."

Jackson then had a thought about how she disappeared, and where she might've gone to. "It's okay, Patch. She'll be okay, don't worry." With that, Jackson left for his workshop to watch over Lady, while Patch stayed outside to watch the sun set for a while, wondering where Gwen had gone to also.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, that night on Sodor, Percy puffed down the line, heading to the buffers to the Magic Railroad

Meanwhile, that night on Sodor, Percy puffed down the line, heading to the buffers to the Magic Railroad. It was dark and spooky around the line, but Percy kept his promise to Thomas. He promised to stay brave for his friend, and he won't stop.

"I am brave. I am brave." Percy coached himself. "Thomas says I'm brave, so I am brave." He smiled to himself, and he perked up a little, showing a little smile on his face, as he passed by some old dead trees. "It's nice to be brave."

But then, his smile vanished from sight, as he saw what was ahead. "Shiver my pistons! It's Splatter and Dodge." He stopped, and saw the diesels were in front of the buffers. He gasped in fear. "And they found the buffers. Now, what's going to happen?"

"These must be the buffers Diesel's looking for

"These must be the buffers Diesel's looking for." Splatter and Dodge talked to each other. "Aren't we supposed to go through them? Not me. You. Not me! You! Th-this is a job for the boss." Then, an owl hoot made the two diesels jump a little. "We'll tell him tomorrow. Yeah. Tomorrow's good."

Percy's face hardened with determination. "I've got to hurry back and warn Thomas." With that, he puffed away from the two diesels, without them seeing him, and he headed off to find Thomas.