Welcome to Sodor, Gwen

Back at Shining Time, Gwen was looking through one of the multi-coloured windows, wondering if he can see Tyler again. The only company he had so far was Mutt, but she didn't mind. She asked her uncle Jackson if she can go to Shining Time, and he said she can, but she has to be home by sunset.

But then, she heard someone in the distance. Mutt shook his head, and Gwen saw Tyler appearing in a flash of gold, on his skateboard. "Tyler?"

Tyler looked over to her. "Hey, presto. Good to see you again, Gwen. Hey, I was wondering if you'd accompany me to somewhere?" He asked.

"Do you think we can get back here by sunset?" Gwen asked. She liked the sound of going somewhere, but she didn't know where they're going.

"I guess so. Then, I can head back to the beach." Tyler replied.

"Okay."

"Good. It's...this way." Tyler walked over to a painting on the wall, and tapped the signal. "We'll take the shortcut."

"Really?" Gwen wasn't sure what to say.

"I'll have to use up the rest of this Gold-Dust to get there. To take people, I'll need to use a little more gold." Tyler looked at the whistle around his neck.

Gwen then scooped up a small amount in her hand that was on the ground where Tyler was. "Can you keep this little bit for Uncle Jackson?" She asked.

"Be my guest. I'll take care of that for you." Tyler took the gold-dust. "Okay. Here goes." Then, with a toot of the whistle, which sounded like a kazoo, both Gwen and Tyler glowed in a golden light, were transported up to the tunnel next to the signal painting, and vanished in a golden light!!

" Then, with a toot of the whistle, which sounded like a kazoo, both Gwen and Tyler glowed in a golden light, were transported up to the tunnel next to the signal painting, and vanished in a golden light!!

~*~*~

Then, with a whistle, and a ring of a level crossing, Gwen and Tyler flew over some railway tracks. Around them, was a forest of thorns and a vineyard all around them. Behind the thorns was a bright colour of yellow, but the thorns shielded the light outside.

"Hey

"Hey. Where are we?" Gwen asked Tyler.

"The Magic Railroad." Tyler replied, as they travelled down the line, floating above the line like they were on a magic carpet. "We're travelling miles and miles towards the island." He sighed to himself, looking at the thorns all around the railway. "I don't think this is gonna last much longer." Gwen looked at him in confusion. "It'll vanish like the engine."