Chapter 6

*Laurens POV*

I just feel so empty inside.

I've lost my hope in ever feeling alive.

I'm so lifeless.

Its like I'm sitting in a dark room...laying on the cold pavement staring into the black sky abyss. It's so dark I have no sense of direction.

The darkness is my mind, the directions are what I need to ever have any hope of feeling better.

My lifeless body laying on the pavement...that's me giving up.

I feel like I'm out of body all the time.

On stage...I sing with whatever feeling I may have left.

With family...I smile and nod at whenever I'm asked 'Are you okay?'
But really it makes me want to burst into tears and yell I'm not okay and that I just don't want to feel like this anymore.

Dinah...

She's the second person that I've told about how I'm feeling...I don't trust her as much as I should, but what's there to lose?

Y/N...

She's literally my lifeline.

We all have someone like that right?

Someone that prevents you from doing the stupidest things ever. Someone that doesn't understand where you're coming from but tries so hard too.

Someone that you actually enjoy talking too.

I don't want to push her away. But my mind doesn't want her too close. I don't want to push her away just like I do with everyone else, But I cannot have feelings for her. My brain would overload.

What if she doesn't feel the same?
What if she finds out who I am and doesn't want to be with a liar?
What if she's already with someone else?
What if she just wants to be friends...

I just don't know...

dontpitymysorrows:I don't know...

youtellmeimconfusing:ohMyGoD you're alive, shit Lauren you scared the fuck out of me

A/N: Starting to hate this story.