Dream Wedding

I don't know how many glass of water I already drink but if drinking water is the only way to ease this feeling, then I'm willing to drink and drink until I peed.

My phone beeped and with shaking hand, I opened a text message from Taehyung.

Are you still alive?

What kind of question is that?

I replied fast. I'm alive, you freak.

That's glad to know. I thought Dahyun's dad already killed you.

When I read "Dahyun's dad" and "killed," I can't help but gulp and drink another glass of water.

Yes. After asking Dahyun's father to marry his daughter, he told me to meet me tonight here in an isolated restaurant.

The place looks creepy. I don't know how to describe it. But it really looks damn creepy.

I never thought that there'll be a restaurant in such a place and how Dahyun's father know about this place.

Either way, I'm ready to face him and to do everything just to convince him to marry his daughter.

I am sitting at the right corner of the restaurant and ever since I entered, I can sense someone, no scratch that, a lot of eyes secretly staring at me.

I looked up from my phone and caught those two waiters looking at me. They immediately looked away, pretending to be busy with whatever they are wiping at the table near me.

I raised an eyebrow and chose to ignore them.

I'll just think that they know me since I'm a celebrity. And they're curious what am I doing in such place.

Yeah, maybe that's the reason why.

The bell rang, signalling for a customer entered.

I looked at the door and saw Dahyun's father searching for me.

I was about to raise my hand to call his attention when noticed one of the waiters awhile ago locked the door and flipped the cardboad which says "CLOSE."

The other waiter turned off some of the lights and one employee immediately closed the windows.

Oh goodness.

What is happening?

What are they doing?

I gulped and shifted uncomfortably on my seat.

I was too immersed in thinking of different possible things that might happen to me, I didn't notice Mr. Kim is already sitting in front of me.

"Ah!" I gasped when I came face to face with him. I instantly covered my mouth and bowed head. "I-I'm sorry, father. I-I mean... father-in-law. N-No! I'm sorry, uncle!"

Oh my gosh, Jeon Jungkook. Calm the shit down.

Dahyun's father might think you're weird. He might dislike you!

I took a deep breath and composed myself. I stood up and bowed formally. "Good evening, uncle. Thank you for sparing your time to see me."

Yeah, that's a nice greeting, Jungkook. Keep up the good work. Remember, you're doing this to get his approval to marry Dahyun.

When I seat and looked at his face, my eyes widened when I saw his expression.

He is grinning at me.

He is freakingly grinning at me.

Dahyun's grin is the cutest thing ever, but I don't know about her dad.