"I want you, you know that don't ever fucking question that again." I said into his ear sounding way different than I intended to. My hand still holding his neck I let my chin rest on his shoulder.

"You used the fucking cyklops on me." He said after a while of us just standing like this.

"Works everytime, huh?" I felt that he laughed by his chest rapidly rising and falling against mine.

"I want you to say it again."

"Nope."

"But it's so fucking hot when you do." He groaned. "You're never going back to him, now you have me." He almost stated.

"Who should I go back to?"

"Whoever was there before, they're all fucking wack." He said his hands grabbing my hair pulling slightly so I bended my head along. "Let's get out of here."

"You almost turned too corny again."

"Everything's just too corny for you." He placed a kiss on my cheek. And it somehow felt like a contrast in itself the way he was still grabbing my hair full of lust almost aggressively but placing gentle kisses saying gentle words.

"You know me." I said biting my bottom lip smiling at him then.

"Don't do that," Still doing the same I furrowed my eyebrows, "You don't know how hella awkward boners in public are."

"Wait I forogt you're a hormonal teenager for a second."

"I last longer though."

"I don't remember it's been a minute."

"You know I'm still up for that bathroom stall, it's a dream of mine to fuck you there."

"You reach for the stars don't you?"

"Obviously." He laughed pushing my shoulder slightly.

"I'll tell them we're leaving." I said nodding my head in another direction.

"Fuck that, text them you'll see them tomorrow." He said kissing my neck.

"Yeah, let's leave." I said and as soon as I had started the sentence his hand was around my waist and he had picked me up carrying me out the club. "Am able to walk you know that?" I said as he stretched out a hand to the street to call a cab. A car stopped and he placed me in it getting in next to me.

"Can I just take you know?" He whispered in my ear as he trailed kisses up my neck to my jawline. I tried to shush him. And as soon as we arrived at the hotel we were out of the car, in the elevator and his hands were under my shirt and mines were under his. It was like I almost forgot how good his skin felt. Into my room my legs were wrapped around him. And my shirt was gone. "Why do you smell like fucking grass?"

"Blizzy and I fell asleep in the park." I said while still kissing him.

"You two are fucking weird."

"You're just jealous of our bond." I laughed

"I'm jealous of anyone who gets to spend more time with you than me, fuck." He connected our lips letting himself fall on the bed then just looking at me, stroking over my cheek just looking at me. And suddenly I recognized that stare, where there was no sign of lust just a gentle stare gazing over my features. Making my breath stop feeling uncomfortable, I didn't want to know what he was thinking right now, I didn't want to hear what he could say right now. So when he breathed in to talk I practically lunched forward to press my mouth on his turning us around yet again.

"Don't talk, yeah?" I said as I took of his shirt unbuckling his belt. And the only thing that would make me stop thinking and stopped me from falling. We were the right people with the wrong views. That's what we were and that saved me. Saved me from being scared again and shutting out. Trying so hard not to talk back to what he was saying, not to fall for it all just trying to take it all back.