The mystery on the Whitney Streets

Prologue:

"But I don't want to move mom!" said 12 year old Grace Johnson. She was sad because she, her mother, and older sister Sadie had to leave California to move to a nobody street in Connecticut.

"Dont you remember why we're moving?" asked 18 year old Sadie Johnson. "Chief Larissa told us to move away because people on the street keep disappearing! People get close to solving the mystery of missing things and then they just....disappear!"

"Come on you two! The truck will be here any minute!" said Ms. Johnson. She was scared because she had a dark secret that she is waiting to tell the girls, but only when the time is right.

The truck came, and they said goodbye to the remaining neighbors and went off.

~*~

SADIES POV:
The new house and street aren't as bad as I had imagined. I got the big room, but the people who lived here before us must be rich!

The house was as big as a mansion! It's surprising they would ever leave a place like this! One month ago, when my mom first went to look at the house, a lot of things where here that aren't here now.

That made me a little nervous. The reason we moved was to get away from the robber (s) but I don't think we are going to get away that easily, because rumor has it that the robber(s) only robbed the houses on Whitney streets in the U. S.

and what mom didn't realize was that our new home was on a Whitney street.

When I realized this, i was filled with horror, we moved to get away from the robber(s), but they/he/ she found us again.