The Adventure Begins!

Pink's POV

Ugh... We've trapped in this stupid house forever. I am here with a few of my brothers. Them being Blue, Yellow, and Green. We haven't seen any of our other ones (leaving room for more Vacktors to come) since the apocalypse! I-I... kinda miss them. Blue is sitting in a corner moping, while Yellow is trying to get us to stay positive. Green is just staring out of the window. He has been doing that a lot. Eh... this hasn't been easy on any of us. How long have we been stuck in this house now. I can't even remember. I stop keeping track of the days. I just know we've been in here since the beginning of the apocalypse. When it first started our whole town got overrun. The town had to evacuate. out family got separated and we haven't seen ANY of them since. At first we had to drag Blue and Green along. Blue thought no matter what we do we would die. While Green just didn't care saying that it wasn't worth it. Then I would smack him say "OUR LIVES DO MATTER! YOU DOUFUS!" Then Blue would cry and Yellow would try to calm us all down. At some point we found this house and locked ourselves in it. We found tons of caned food, plus it had a working generator with five years worth of coal. That was very lucky. Though we don't know how much luck we have left. Since Red wasn't here to be the three-dimensional one I guessed I had do the best I can. I mean you only have to know the others for ten minutes and you know there whole personality. Ugh... I am really having enough of this house! I think it is time to leave.

"Come on guys! We have to stay positive! I sure this whole thing would blow over and all of our family will be okay. We will be back to making video's with Red an-" Yellow started.

"Red is probably Dead with the rest of our family!" Blue sobbed.

"Why should it matter... Blue is right. Most of our family is probably dead. We don't have long left either we can't stay alive forever." Green added

"Guys! Think positive thoughts! Come on! They are still alive and well and and-" Yellow

"HEY EVERYONE! I think it is about time to leave this house. I mean look at us we all are bickering." I said

"But-but we'll DIE out there." Blue cried

"We have a better chance out there then if we stay in here. We can just take a bunch of food and find new place to stay. Easy!" I stated

"That is a wonderful idea! If we go out we can find our other family members!" Yellow grinned "so when do we leave!"

"Whoa wait a minute. Who said we want to go. I mean we have it good here." Green said

"I thought you didn't care." I addressed

" I don't! Who cares what you do. I'm just saying, but you guys are going I guess I have to go too." Green groaned

"Guy please don't go... I don't want to leave, but I don't want to be alone either..." Blue sobbed. So me and Yellow picked him up.

"H-hey! I-I ack" Blue stammered

"Off to an adventure!" Yellow squealed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody! It's me! As I said in the summery this is just something I made for fun. I hope you guys like it! Maybe you could suggest some things that would be fun to play around with! I have always loved Blue and when more came I so happy! Oh, wait a minute isn't Red a cannibal in this universe... welp I can't wait to play around with this... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!