Chapter 5: Family Of Misfits

The picture above is the adorable Danny. As you can probably tell, I like cheekbones and pretty much all the characters have faces sculpted by the gods 😍😘

Danny is pretty much one of my favorites, you know, besides Adrian my lil cutie pie.

All of the pack members are introduced in the chapter, well besides Jasper who isn't that much of a main character.

~HarleyVB 😘💙🐰

Adrian's POV

I could feel the scowl aimed at the back of my head.

After Finn fixed me up, I passed out on the bed and nearly slept until after noon the next day. I was very grateful that he allowed me time to rest and heal. Finn carefully woke me up and helped me get down the stairs, replacing the bandages that were soaked in blood and wrapping them back up. He sat me down on the couch and gave me some towels in case the blood started to seep through the wrapping again.

Finn had insisted that I meet everyone, but right then the only people on the couch were Atticus and I.

Danny was in the kitchen swaying his hips to the music as he prepared something for me to eat. He insisted that he made it and said that if Finn did I would get sick.

"What do you like on your sandwiches?" He was cutting a tomato into thin slices while listening to Bruno Mars' 'Locked out of Heaven' and humming along to the tune. " 'Cause your sex takes me to paradise, yeah your sex takes me to paradise."

"I like turkey," I said hesitantly, being interrupted by a growl that Atticus let out.

I was surprised when I saw him looking at Danny and mutter. "Fucking tease."

Danny just giggled and continued to put the final touches on my sandwich, layering it with slices of cheese, tomato, and turkey, then topping it off with mayo and a toasted slice of bread. He put it on a plate, alongside chopped up apple slices and a small bowl of steaming chicken noodle soup.

"Ta da!" he said, sounding gleeful as he presented the plate in front of me.

I took the spoon that rested on the edge of the soup bowl and dipped into the hot broth, Danny watched me attentively. He sat down next to me and was quickly pulled against Atticus' side. My eyes widened as I imagined what horrible things might happen to Danny, but was shocked when a soft kiss was pressed to his collarbone while the other hand around him started to rub his hip.

"Hey, cutie." Atticus muttered, his face still pressed against the hollow of Danny's throat. "I missed you this morning."

Danny snuggled closer to the larger man and listened as Atticus whispered sweet words to him. I was absolutely baffled how the lumberjack could go from frightening to loving in a matter of seconds.