24. Never Let You Go

Start from the beginning

"My love is true and I trust my wife. she will get back to me. Let's see.... " she can't break my conviction .

I went to the hospital room to meet her and also preparing myself to meet my in laws but what I heard there throw my life upside down.

"Now I am back, I will not let you rot in this hell, you don't have to survive this forced marriage Zoya, look at you, you are almost dead and I am not so selfish to lose my daughter for my own benefits. You are not gonna stay with him anymore. I'll handle the consequences let me see what he'll do.

If he is a rich, powerful man then I am a loving and responsible father let's see who wins..... " she was in her father's embrace and she looked highly satisfied.

I left them alone and went to my mansion directly, I don't wanna create any drama I still believe her , she will come for me. She will definitely call me, enquire about my where abouts then I'll go and pick her up.

But my hopes started to fade away with the passing time.

The clock stuck 11, then 12 .....and even 1, but I didn't get any calls from her. I have left her only for hours but it seems like years, I can't breath without her . Her scent is like a drug to me and that helps me act sane.

Time flew away and I didn't sleep for the whole night, not without cuddling her, it's almost 9am in the morning, so I lost patients and decided to visit the hospital myself.

I went to the bathroom got ready and drove to the hospital, when my car reached the entrance, I was asked show my ID to the hospital security meanwhile my eyes caught her.

She was stepping into a car along with her family. Then she left the hospital and also me with bleeding heart.

She left me....

Disaster...... everything is complete disaster. I couldn't imagine my life without her it was hollow and empty.

I got back to my mansion and to my room then locked myself inside it. I wanna be alone..... I wanna isolate myself from this world.

After two days .....

My room seemed deserted without her, but she may be on cloud nine by now with her family.

That thought of her being happy completely forgetting me, results cause me to roar and scream for some reason. I broke everything in my room and even torn my mattress, it was on the floor in a snap of seconds along with me.

I am tired, I practically didn't eat anything for two days and black circles under my eyes were visible.

Suddenly my door flung open and there stood my doll.

She seemed horrified but what matters me is, she was here, in front of me. But within a course of time my relief was replaced by my anger.

I reached her, hold her by her arms and asked her....

"Why did you leave me? "

...................

Zoya's pov :

Did he just ask me why did I left him? I mean..... How can he? He blames me for leaving him alone....

I couldn't control it, I have done something which I never did to anyone in my life.

I pushed him onto the mattress , I too kneeled down and started to hit him with the pillow, not only once I did until my anger subsides but I am not gonna calm down for a while....

I am frustrated........

"You idiot!" hit

"You left me alone!" hit