Troye V

The flight from Perth to LA wasn't as bad as I had been dreading. Especially since Connor and I had reconciled. There was a good portion of the flight where we couldn't keep our hands off each other with lingering touches and quick make-out sessions when nobody was around. The worst part was that we both had pretty big hangovers the whole time.

~FLASHBACK~

We had several hours before the flight took off so we had time to kill. Both of us had already packed our things before the show so we decided to hit the streets of Perth, looking for something to do.

Several times, we'd been stopped by fans, overly excited to see us together. But we didn't confirm anything for them, simply saying we were working things out. We ended up in some sort of night club that was completely packed.

"Do you want a drink?" Connor yelled over the music.

"Yeah. Let's go."

It was probably the stupidest idea either of us had had in a while because two hours and god knows how many drinks later, we were stumbling back to the hotel, followed closely by John, Paul and Jerry. We'd had a lot of fun, dancing and drinking, enjoying the closeness of each other. It turned out our presence at the club had spread fast on Twitter and fans flocked to see us, which is why we only stayed for two hours before our security guys pulled us out.

"I love you." I said to Connor, leaning heavily on him as we walked into the hotel lobby.

"Mm. I love you too." He giggled, kissing my cheek.

"Where have you two been?" We turned, still laughing to find Emma standing with her hands on her hips.

"We went to a party." I told her. I could hear the slur in my words and laughed.

"I can see that. You do know you have to be on a plane in an hour, right?"

"Yeah. We can sleep on the plane." Connor replied. He seemed to be slurring his words even more than me. "Troye, I'm tired."

"No, Connie Frannie, you can't sleep here." I pushed his head off my shoulder where he was trying to sleep.

"But I want to sleep." He complained. Emma shook her head.

"What am I going to do with you? One minute you're all over each other, the next you won't talk and now you're totally wasted."

"You're a party pooper, Emma." I groaned. "You need to have a drink too." I perked up a little at the idea and looked around for the hotel bar. But Emma seemed to get where I was headed and stepped towards us, gently guiding us out the door to a cab.

"Not now, Troye. You two get in that cab. And stay there. We're going to the airport." Beside me, Connor pouted and whined.

"No fair. I wanna go back to the party."

"I thought you were tired?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, that too." Connor had no idea what he was saying and it was actually pretty funny to watch. We both got into the cab obediently, seeing that there was no arguing with Emma. The whole trip to the airport, Connor leaned on me, muttering the lyrics to the song from homecoming.

~END FLASHBACK~

On the plane, we'd slept for the first few hours, waking up with terrible headaches and moaning about how bad we felt. The air hostesses were nice and brought us coffee every now and then.

We were about an hour out of LA when I decided to look at my phone. I pulled it out of my bag and switched it on. Immediately, it went crazy with Twitter notifications.