Connor I

Waking up next to Troye was the best feeling ever. His arm wrapped protectively around me and our legs tangled together under the sheets. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck and for a minute, I lay there, content to just enjoy the moment. He was still asleep, though, and I didn't want to accidentally wake him so I gently pried his arm off me and climbed out of the bed, heading to the bathroom.

Inside, I splashed water on my face, hoping to wake up a bit more.

Last night's show was so good. The London crowd went absolutely nuts when I joined Troye on stage for our song. They went even more crazy when, halfway through the song, Troye came over and kissed me, in front of the whole crowd.

If every show was going to be as exhilarating as that, I was ready for this tour.

"Connor?" Troye's sleep-laced voice brought me back to the present when he woke up to find me gone. I opened the bathroom door and smiled at the way he looked. Half-awake, hair tousled and a confused expression on his face.

"I'm here." I said, bounding across the room to the bed and jumping on top of him.

"Ooof." He let out a groan and fell back onto the pillow. "I'm not awake enough yet, Con."

"You will be." I teased him, wriggling my fingers in his face, as if I was going to tickle him. His eyes shot open and he sat up.

"No! Don't!" He cried, trying to wriggle away from me. I just laughed and leaned in for a kiss.

"I wasn't actually going to. I'm not that mean."

"Maybe. I still don't trust you." He said, grabbing my arms and rolling us over so that he was on top of me and I could no longer reach to tickle him.

"Hey! No fair." I protested but gave in when he kissed me.

--------------------

An hour later, we were both up and dressed, heading out for the day. There was no concert tonight so we had the whole day to do what we pleased.

"So, what's on the agenda for today, boys?" Troye's manager, Emma, asked us when she met us in the lobby of the hotel.

"Well, breakfast first. And then we wanted to do a bit of sightseeing." Troye said.

"As long as you've got security with you." She warned.

"Of course. Is it just John and Jerry again?" They must have been Troye's security guys on his last tour. I was yet to actually see any of the security team.

"Because Connor's with us, we've added Paul as well, just to make sure you're both safe."

"Okay." We started to head out of the building then and I tuned out as Troye and Emma talked about business stuff to do with the tour. I was paying more attention to watching the streets around us as we walked. 

There were people everywhere. Everyone seemed to know exactly what they were doing and where they were going. Tall red buses zoomed by and little black taxis zipped in and out of traffic,

"Connor?" 

"Hmm?" I turned to find Troye grinning at me. "What?"

"Off in fairyland?"

"Something like that. What's up?"

"Emma's heading off now. Where do you want to go for breakfast?"

"Oh. Bye Emma." I waved at her as she turned to walk off. "Um, I have no idea where we even are."

"Neither do I."

"Why don't we just find a place that looks good?"

"Sounds good to me." He took my hand and we continued down the street, discussing what things we wanted to do today.

Eventually, we found a little diner that was offering a 'traditional English breakfast' and decided that was good enough for us.

--------------------

After much discussion, we decided that we were going to visit the London Eye and Big Ben and then see what we had time for after that. So we made the trek across the city, getting lost a few times in the Underground train system. A few times I noticed three tall men, all in black, following us.

"Are they our security?" I asked Troye, nodding my head in their direction.

"Yeah. They'll be following us wherever we go. You'll get used to it. They soon just blend into the background."

"I'm not sure that I cold ever get used to having three big guys following me around all day."

"I used to say that too. But don't worry, these guys are good. They won't interfere unless it becomes necessary."

"Okay." We were walking up the steps of the Underground and suddenly found ourselves standing under Big Ben. "Oh, I didn't realise it was this close to the exit."

"Me either. Go stand over there and I'll get a picture of you." Troye grabbed the camera that was hanging around my neck and gently pushed me towards the edge of the sidewalk. Obediently, I posed for the photo as Troye snapped away. Then we swapped spots and I took a few shots of him as well as a few shots without either of us.

Eventually, we had enough photos of Big Ben and continued on our trek, heading towards the London Eye. Along the way, I pretty much kept my eye glued to the view-finder on the camera, taking photos of everything.

"Con, you'll walk into traffic if you're not careful." Troye said at one point, pulling me to one side.

"Sorry." I apologised, letting the camera hang around my neck. "I just wanted to get some good shots."

"I know. We're here anyway." He smiled and pointed at the entrance to the ticket place.

--------------------

Getting off the London Eye, I turned to Troye.

"That was amazing." We'd ended up having the little capsule to ourselves, well, with the security guys,too, but they didn't count.

"I know. I kind of want to go again."

"Mm. But there's still so much we can see." I was torn.

"Let's go  for a walk, see what we can find and if it's not too late, we can come back."

"I like that. Let's go." An idea popped into my head as we walked. "Troye, can we go to King's Cross?"

"What for?" I raised an eyebrow at him until he got it. "Oh, Harry Potter, right. Sure. Let's get a cab, though. My feet are tired."

"Lazy." I pulled out my phone to check how far it was to walk, my face falling when I saw it was almost an hour. "Okay. You hail one down." He stepped to the edge of the street, one hand raised to get the attention of a cab driver.

"Here we go." We climbed into the backseat and settled in for the ride.

"I love London." I said, resting my head on Troye's shoulder.

"Me too. But there's even more amazing stuff we can do in other cities."

"Like what?" I wanted to know.

"In Paris, we can climb the Eiffel Tower. We can cruise down the canals in Amsterdam. Syndey has the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge."

" I can't wait."

"You know, I've done some of that stuff before, but it's going to be so much more fun with you."