Troye I

I stood at the terminal in John F. Kennedy International Airport, waiting for Connor to finish saying goodbye to his family. We'd done the first show of the tour last night and the two of us had gone back to our shared hotel room straight after. I couldn't help but smile at the memory.

~Flashback~

Walking back to our room, Connor and I could barely keep our hands off each other. We had to be cautious about it in the streets but as soon as we got inside, all bets were off and he had me up against the wall as we waited for the elevator. His hands explored the skin on my back, creeping under my shirt as I dipped my hands down the back of his neck.

As the elevator arrived, he started kissing along my jaw and we stumbled inside, much to the surprise of the elderly couple who had come down. I leaned my head back against the wall, giving him better access to kiss my neck. When the elevator doors slid open on our floor, we broke apart just slightly to find our door. Connor fumbled with the key card for a moment, pushing me against the door so I stumbled backwards when it finally opened.

I kicked it closed the minute we were clear, pulling him with me across the room towards the bed. Pausing for a moment, I looked into his eyes.

"Are you sure?" I whispered, searching his deep green eyes for any hesitation. I found none.

"I'm sure." He captured my lips again and we fell back onto the bed in a tangle of limbs and laughter.

~End Flashback~

Looking at Connor now, I wondered if his family could see the difference in him from last night. He had a definite aura of happiness around him and, to me, it showed in his smile and the way he walked. He caught me looking at him as he hugged his mom and winked at me. I smiled back and looked down at my phone. We had five minutes until we had to board our plane.

"Con, five minutes." I called over.

"Okay." He said his final goodbyes and then walked towards me, dragging his carry-on suitcase behind him. I saw his mom wipe a tear from her eye that she obviously didn't want Connor to see so I smiled at her, hoping it passed on the message that I'd look after him.

"Are you ready?" I asked him, taking his hand.

"If I'm not, I don't know that I'll ever be." Together we walked through the terminal doors, taking a moment to wave back at Connor's family. My family and our friends had said goodbye at the concert the night before to make today run a little smoother. "Is every concert like last night?"

"Well, after the concert was a little different."

"Of course. But I meant the actual show." He laughed.

"I know." I winked at him. "But, yeah, they are all pretty much the same."

"Wow." I could hear the sense of wonder in his voice. I'd been the same after my first concert.

"Don't get too excited. It gets a little tiring after a while and they all blur into one."

"One amazing trip with my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes as we handed over our passports and tickets to the air hostess. She checked them and guided us into the first class area. "And this makes it even better."

"First class?"

"Yeah. I've only ever flown coach."

"It's something else." I advised. "You'll never want to fly coach again."

We settled into our seats, ready for the six hour flight to London. We both had private cubicles but since they were right next to each other, we could have the dividing partition up or down to our liking. Of course, we wanted it down at the moment so we could talk.