Chapter 21

The mysterious man is more crazy and mad. He was looking good in his black tux. I was happy at least he was not some 40 year old creep.

The MC recovered "Wow, $100000, anybody else" he was scanning the crowd for more bids. Dylan was sporting a amused smile. He looked at the mysterious man and raised his hands in submission.

What?? What is happening?

I will kill Dylan. What is he playing at? Why he isn't bidding more? I am giving him a full tone glare and he just gave me smile. He will regret his existence when I am done with him.

"$100000, Going once" the MC's voice bought me in my present and now I was horrified.

"Going twice and going thrice. Sold to the handsome man in black over there" my heart was in my throat now. I am sold now to a very handsome man. But I am intrigued by him, who would give away so much money to just have a dance with him.

I faced palm my head in my mind. Of course he would not be satisfied by just a dance. He would obviously want more. I won't ever whore myself to him. I would explain to him in the beginning only.

He was coming near to the stage to take me away. I gulped nervously by his approach. Even his walk was sexy. He was seducing me just by his walk.

He had broad shoulder and a face to die for. His brown hair compliments his handsome face perfectly. His eyes where mesmerising golden brown. This man in front of me is epitome of sexy. He extends his hand towards me to take it. I put my hand in his and he put my hand in his arms and started taking me away. He directed me towards the back of the crowd.

"I think introductions are in order. My name is Jared. It would be an honor to have your first dance" His name rings a bell in my mind. But I can't place where I have heard his name before. He would be someone of important in nature but still I can't put a finger where I have seen him before.

"Like I have any choice in that" I mumbled under my breath. "Hi, my name is Elena Spencer. Do I know you from somewhere?" I asked him loudly, trying to remember where I have heard or seen him before.

"I would like you to know me on my first name only and if you wish I would give a choice to dance away with anybody else you like. You have a choice on this" I blushed slightly, he heard my mumbling. I was now embarrassed.

"It's not like that I don't want to dance with you. You are very handsome and sexy looking. At least I didn't get some old creep, trying to peak down my dress. I am very grateful that you are partner. But I am slightly intrigued" I try to explain him. He just was giving me amused smile.

"I am very intriguing, but you are also very mysterious"

"That is not fair. I don't even know your last name, so how come I am mysterious. You are more like the Mr. Mysterious. And I know you from somewhere but I can't remember you"

"Strange, I feel like I have known you my whole life"

"Nice pick up line" I smiled at his attempt.

"I try but it usually ends very badly" I was amused by his confession. Wait is he trying to flirt with me. Red alert mind. A hot guy is flirting with you.

"I can't believe you need pick up lines to woe a girl. I thought on your one sign every girl in vicinity comes and throw them on you" I go along with him, keeping the conversation light. I just assumed that he is a player and with this hot looking face he can have anybody here. So why me?

"It happens often to me, but I only flirt with beautiful and charming girls like you" I blushed again by his words. He definitely has his way with words.

It was nice talking to him and it was the first time I was having a non professional talk with someone other than my family. I didn't even notice when the MC have finished the biddings of all the girls. I looked towards the crowd to get a glimpse of what is happening currently in the event. I noticed that some people were staring at us.

"psst is it me or you can also see that everybody is looking at us" I whispered to him

"Believe me they are looking at you" I gave him a look of disbelief. It is impossible. "Every other male here is jealous that I have got you on my arm" he whispered back to me explaining me the impossible.

"So Elena what do you do?" he changed the subject in order to know more about me.

"I am the Head of the Eastern Region of the Preston Hotels and Resorts. So Mr. Mysterious now tell me what do you do?" I proudly told him about my work.

"I am the CEO of some company"

"I gathered that much by your ability to throw money at the auction. Which company Jared? Care to explain"

"If it is for a good cause than why not. You would not let it go. Isn't it?" Instead of replying I just gave him a intriguing look.

"Fine. I am the CEO of Sanders Corporation" A big ball fell on my head. My light bulb has finally fused. OMG. He is the Jared Sanders. He is the richest man in all the America. I am standing beside him and talking with him. I always had the impression that he is rude and arrogant because I was trying to get his appointment for 1 year now and he had not replied me back. Now I was getting worked up over my wasted time and energy in tracking him down.

"I can't believe it. You are the one whose appointment I am trying to get for the past 1 year. You are mean you know that. I tried and I tried but you never replied me back" he was a little shocked by my reaction.

"I thought you would be fangirling over me and here you are getting worked up on an appointment"

"It would be just an appointment for you but for me it is 1 year of hard work to just talk to you"

"If I had known the person who is so persistent in meeting me is a beautiful woman I would have met you a lot earlier"

"So you meet only beautiful girls? That is disgusting you know" 

He was flabbergasted by my assumption "That is not what I meant" he started explaining me but when I saw his expression I started laughing. Seeing me like this he joined in my laughter.

"You are cute. I was just kidding. It is alright and finally it is nice to meet you" I shook his hands and gave him a smile.

"You know you are the first woman apart my mother who has called me cute. Usually they call me sexy or handsome" I raised my eyebrow at that statement. Men. Can't keep it in their pants.

Hello guys... I am so sorry that I couldn't update on Wednesday...

Some things come up and I was unable to publish...

I love you for your patience and I promise I will update on time from now on...

OK so guys why do you think will happen?? Who is this Jared and what will Chase do??

Guysss help me out by your suggestion. You can tell me how should I continue...

Please Vote, Comment and Share...

Love you all and read books that you love...

Enjoy