XXVII Sierra

Get ready for some smut ya'll

----

Sandra

"So....are you ever going to tell me?" I heard Justin say and I stopped folding the clean laundry for a second and looked back at him.

"What?" I asked and got back to work.

"Don't play dumb Sandra....I know you know about Ariel's father" He said and I sighed.

Today was being good till now but he had to bring that up.

"Justin....I told you I don't" I said and after a while I felt his strong tattooed arms wrap around me and I felt like I was home again.

"You don't have to be afraid to tell me anything Sand, I promise I won't get mad" He said and kissed the side of my forehead.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his honey brown eyes just so so similar to Ariel's.

It made it hard to lie but I had to.

"Justin, I'm not lying, I really don't know" I said and his shoulders slumped.

"Alright...forget it" He said and looked down and I know that he was mad at me.

I cupped his cheek and made him look at me.

"Please don't be mad at me? We were having a good day" I said and he nodded and rubbed our noses together.

"I'm not mad....I'm just frustrated" He said and I ran my fingers through his silky smooth hair.

His grip tightened on my hips and he pressed me even closer if possible, just like how we used to be.

"I've missed you so much....I've missed us..." He said after connecting our foreheads and my heart did a million back flips like a fucking pro.

"I do too...so much" I said and brushed my lips against his in the slightest way possible causing goose bumps on both our skin.

"Sierra's coming over today, isn't she?" I asked. I heard the argument he was having with her on the phone last night.

"Oh... you heard that...yeah she is" He said and his hand dipped under my shirt and got placed on the small of my back and his finger pads tickled my skin.

"Why suddenly, doesn't she have a man to cheat because you sure do have her to cheat on with me" I said and he smiled ear to ear.

"I'd cheat on a million girls for you, but instead, I'd rather choose you" He said and placed a kiss under my jaw.

"And well, I think Sierra is getting the vibes because I've been extending the holiday so much and she was like 'what's keeping you so glued there, I'm coming there tomorrow itself'" He said and I chuckled but was soon cut off when he kissed me.

"She has no idea of what's keeping me so glued" He rasped between the kiss before attacking my mouth harder and I grabbed a fistful of his hair.

Every lap of his tongue inside my mouth soaked my underwear more and more. His hands grabbed my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked us to the bed.

"Let's go back in time..." He said with a small smirk when he pulled out and threw me on the bed making me smirk back and I felt like I found the old Sandra again, I found myself again.

He pulled off his t-shirt in a swift move and his muscles looked harder than I remembered and the abs were even more defined.

"I hope you haven't forgotten how good I'm at it" He said after he climbed on top of me and I chuckled.