XXI See You Again....

Song of the chapter: 'See you again' by Carrie Underwood

I can hear those echoes in the wind at night
Calling me back in time
Back to you
In a place far away
Where the water meets the sky
The thought of it makes me smile
You are my tomorrow

I will see you again, oh
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, oh
'Till I see you again

Sometimes I feel my heart is breaking
But I stay strong and I hold on 'cause I know
I will see you again, oh
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, yeah yeah

I will see you again

(play this in the background>>)

I legit cried so much while listening this in the bg while I wrote this chapter...

Justin

Inhaling and exhaling was getting difficult as I sat on the edge of the bed of mine and Sierra's bedroom while looking at the rain pour heavily outside.

There was no one in the house but me. Sierra had gone to drop Sandra at the airport with her parents because.....she was going to New York today.

Sierra got weirded out when I denied going with her.

I can't do that....I can't say goodbye to her in front of everybody and watch her go far away from and leave everything that we were starting to build undone.

I know she must've thought a lot about it and all but I just can't imagine how she made up her mind to leave me like this.

I took a shaky breath in and tried to wipe my tears away but they didn't stop. It was 9:45 am, just fifteen minutes left for Sandra's flight to take off.

After that night that she ran away from me, we didn't call or see each other at all. Even Fredo has gone to send her away at the airport.

My knee was bouncing vigorously as I couldn't decide if I should go or not. I really wanted to see her, but the fact that it was probably the last time I'll see of her would kill me.

I glanced up at the clock again.....10 minutes.

"Fuck it..." I muttered under my breath and sprinted out of the house and got into my car.

I want to see, for the last time if that's all I get.

Sandra

"I wish you all the luck Sandy, I'm so proud of you" Sierra said and I pulled out of the hug and smiled.

"Thank you" I said and then mom surprisingly came to me and kissed my forehead and I felt her tears onto my skin.

"Mom..." I whispered and she hugged me.

"I was a bitch...wasn't I?" She said and chuckled through her tears.

"I can't believe my baby is going so far away, I'm so sorry for everything Sandy..." She said and I shut my eyes.

"It's okay mom....you may have two daughters but I only had one mom and dad and I'll always love them for that" I said and she sobbed.

Dad joined the hug and then after a while, I walked to a silently crying Fredo who made me laugh.

"Don't tell me you're really crying" I said and he shook his head.