VIII Lockets and Jealousy

Song of the chapter: 'Be my baby' by Ariana Grande

-----------

Sandra

It was around four am and me and Justin had laid down a blanket on the beach and I was lying there with him with my head on his chest while we started at the starry sky.

"This is so peaceful" He mumbled and I nodded.

"It feels so good to be away from people for sometime" He added.

"So you don't consider me in 'people'?" I asked and heard him chuckle.

"No....I told you you're pretty different from everybody, I don't feel pressured around you, I know you won't judge me if I do something wrong" He said and I felt him stroke my hair.

How am I supposed to let go of this man in a month? I don't even think that I'll last a day after he's gone, but most of all, how will I watch him get married to my very own sister.

If it wasn't Sierra then I would've done anything and everything that takes to make him fall in love with me. No one has ever made me feel so good about myself as Justin does.

I mean, how much more unlucky can I get? I find this one person who understands my complicated system but he's about to leave me too.

I feel like a cancer patient who knows that she's going to die soon so she is trying to live every moment to the fullest.

"Sand?" He snapped me out.

"Yeah?"

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"My life after a month..." I mumbled and heard him sigh.

"I got something for you when I had gone out in the evening with Sierra, you can't let her see it because I told her that it's a gift for Jazzy, my sister...." He said and sat up which made me sit up too.

"What's it?" I asked and his dug his hand inside the pocket of his jeans and pulled out something silver.

"Turn around" He said.

"Aren't you going to let me see it?" I said and he smile.

"You'll get to see it if you turn around" He said.

I shrugged and turned my torso in the opposite direction. He pulled my hair to one side of my neck and that's when I felt him place something around my neck.

It was a delicate silver locket that had a heart shaped pedant.

"Oh my god..." I smiled and took the pendant between my fingers.

"You like it?" He asked when he wrapped his arms around me and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"I do" I nodded.

"There's something more to it..." He said and took the pendant and turned it around and brought it close to my face.