VII Slow Dance

Justin

I dressed myself in a loose button-down white shirt, leaving the top three buttons open, showing off my chest tattoo and I paired it with khaki cargos and black aviators.

I intertwined my hand with Sierra's as we got out of our villa and walked to the beach for the evening bikini party.

Sierra was looking good with a black cover up over a red bikini and her blonde hair left open.

"You look good" I said and winked at her making her smile.

"So do you" She said and kissed my cheek.

"I hope the party goes well. I mean I hope Sand and mom won't fight again" She said.

"Actually, I really admire your sister you know, she's savage" I said and she chuckled

Oh you sure do admire her Justin.

"Sometimes, I wish I could be like her you know" She said.

The sun was almost setting when we arrived at the beach. The sky look like a color palette with orange, red, pink and purple colors scattered all over.

But what made the view even better was when I saw Sandra standing at the shore in a black bikini and a floral sarong covering her hips till her mid thighs. Her long brunette hair pulled to one side and she smiled and waved at us when she saw us.

I was trying to keep my eyes from popping and jaw from dropping while Si waved back at her.

"Oh my god Si! You look amazing!" She said when we reached her.

"Not more than you hottie" Si said and she chuckled.

I was way, way busy running my eyes up and down and her and thinking about the things I'd do to that body tonight.

I swiped my tongue over my lips and bit the lower one when she glanced at me and her saw her trying to fight a blush.

Damn it, I wish I could kiss her right away.

"Come on kids! It's time for some music!" We heard Mrs. Brow shout so we three walked to the campfire and sat down.

I sat down beside Sierra and across me sat Sandra with Mr. Brown on the other side.

"Okay now who's going to go first?" Mrs. Brown said.

"I think I would like Justin to sing something" Si said and I glared at her.

"Oh come on! Mom, pass the guitar" Si said and took the guitar from Mrs. Brown and handed it to me.

"Yeah, something for Sierra..." Mom said but the name that came up in my brain was 'Sandra'.

I adjusted the guitar and positioned myself and glanced at Sandra who was looking at me with a trace of smile.

I looked at Sierra and smiled before speaking.

"Alright, I'll sing something for....Sierra" I said and looked at Sandy as I started strum.

Baby
Usually I'm a problem
But I'm caught up
And I don't know why

Lately
I can't get around it
All the things we'd do If you were mine

I saw something shift on Sandra's face and I knew that she got the message. She knew who I'm actually singing about.

I don't want to sound crazy
But can we talk about it?
I know it won't be perfect, love
But I don't care

If I'm the one that you're cravin'
Can you live without it?
Why you keep on ravin'
When I could take you there