Special Chapter (ForReaders)

Start from the beginning

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon but she ignored her.

"Tae..."

"Not going to talk about it" Taeyeon said.

"Unnie!!!" somebody suddenly yelled. They turned their heads and it was Taeyeon's friends from her Book Club.

"Wahh!!! You bought cookies! Give me some!" Ji Myeong exclaimed.

"I want one too!!!" Miyoung snatched Ji Myeong's cookie from her hand.

"Yah!" Ji Myeong yelled at her and the two started bickering.

Rhona only sighed and decided to ignore them and pretend that she doesn't know them. Meanwhile Taeyeon turned her gaze to Sara who only staring at her notebook.

"Sara?"

Sara slightly startled when she heard her name "Oh unnie" she chuckled awkwardly.

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked her.

She only smiled but her expression went down again.

"Nope you're not okay" YunHae said.

"I just told you that I'm okay. Don't worry guys I am fine" Sara gave them once more a reassuring smile.

"Okay whatever you say" Hyemin said and secretly grabbed a cupcake from Rhona's plate. Too bad Rhona caught her and they started their nonsense argue.

Taeyeon only stared at her friends and seeing them just made her feel a little better. Well if you think it's only a book that Baekhyun lost, actually it was her secret diary but Baekhyun doesn't know because it has a lock. Taeyeon let him hold it for a while but after a few hours Baekhyun lost it. It was Taeyeon's most important thing but now it's gone for good.

"Should I forgive him?" Taeyeon asked herself.

"Aishh!!! What do you mean the we don't have any balloons left!!!" Jessica exclaimed furiously.

Miyu and Yung Ji bit their lip and lowered their heads. Jessica is really scary sometimes.

"Okay don't do that I'm not mad guys" Jessica softly said.

"Jessica just chill. It's going to be fine" Jin said.

Jessica smiled bitterly and went closer to him "Do you even know what fine means Jin!" she yelled.

Jin gulped and Jessica grabbed his collar. Jin cried for help and thankfully Suhan is there to stop Jessica.

"Thanks" Jin thanked her but she only smiled and continued to work.

Jessica grabbed some papers to start working again. "Eunsol I need you to check all the lightnings if it is all okay"

"No problem Jess" Eunsol did her job and good thing Jun was there to help her.

"Hyunri! The balloons!" Jessica exclaimed. "Joshua I need you to help her with it!" she added.

"We're going unnie." Hyunri said and walked out of the office with Joshua.

Jessica checked her list again and still there are a lot of stuffs to do. She's still need to fond some great music. The speakers were not ready yet. She forgot to buy some roses for the tables. The foods and drinks are still not planned yet. And because of the lot of works she forgot that she has a date with Kris.

Baekhyun knocked at the The Emerald's classroom. What is he doing their? Asking them for help in how to get Taeyeon's forgiveness.

"Baekhyun-ssi what brings you here?" Sunny asked him.

"Hello Baekhyun-ah!" Seohyun greeted him nicely.

"Yow! Yow! Baekhyun in the house!" Hyoyeon exclaimed.

Baekhyun stared at them weirdly then suddenly Sooyoung appeared and let him in.

"So what is it again. You need our help." Sunny crossed her arm.

"You heard what I've done right" Baekhyun said.

"Yup" Seohyun replied.

"Don't worry we'll help you. I'm sure Taeyeon unnie will forgive you" Sooyoung said.

"Yeah... She's right Baek." Hyoyeon added to cheer him up.

Baekhyun thanked them then all of the sudden he remembered something.

"Actually guys there's one more thing" he smirked.

The girls gave him a confused look but he's smirk grew bigger.

"My friends  still don't have their dates for the dance" Baekhyun said.

The girls smiled and nodded their heads.

"We're in" they all said.

To be continued......

❤❤❤❤❤

Cliffhanger 😜😜😜 Special Chapter will continue soon! Bye! I LOVE YOU! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤