In a funny way he was jealous, Jeffery had always listened to him, even when he thought he was right in the end he'd agree with Dain, this behavior just wasn't like him.

"That woman, most have done some number on him."

He thought as he wrote the schedule down for Dottie to give out to the wait staff.

"I suppose Dot could use more help. I really need her to bartend. Right now she's the head bartender and head waitress. She is the only one I trust.

Maybe, Jeff work from home calculating the bills and expenses.

Jeff wasn't bright at all things but numbers were his favorite.

"I'm certainly not hiring her." He whispered.

Meanwhile:

Marilyn set in the hotel writing to Annette, letting her know she would send more money soon, but that she wouldn't if she didn't visit Silas at least twice a.Ending the letter on that note she put the pen down and paced the floor.

She pondered on the Motor City Lounge. Quickly picking up the newspaper and glancing over several other locations around the city of Detroit.

None seemed to have the elegance and capability of the Motor City.

Her homework on the establishment had been precise. Casing it from a cab the night before, she notice the crowd had been steady and that meant the money was there.

They were a perfect distance to the Amtrak train station. There was one slight problem, it wasn't walking distance.

Mimi would have to figure out in the months to come how she'd get away with out a trace.

The station was two blocks south of Woodward on Baltimore Street. It would most likely have to be a middle of the night job and she hoped to walk away with more cash then she'd ever walked away with in her short career.

Walking as she pondered her plan she pulled out a city map she had stashed in her night stand that she'd picked up from the lobby. Scaling the distance of the station from the club. It was exactly seven and one third mile.

The fact she couldn't just walk away was a small glitch, but she'd iron out the wrinkles in the weeks to come. She thought as she rolled the map up and put it away.

Realizing she had begun to pace again she stopped herself.

There was no other option, she had to get into the spot and talk with the owner.

She was starting to lose faith that the Jeffery guy could Get her in. No one had called and it had been hours since she'd left the establishment.

For her plan to work Mimi would have to be hired soon, or she'd have to abandon the project and move on.

There was no real urgencies that a normal person could see but Marilyn wasn't normal.

She didn't think like a person with sense. In her mind everything had a time frame and she was pressing in on her watch at a sporadic pace.

Montreal felt closer then it ever had maybe because she could see Windsor Canada from her window.

Just the anticipation of her nightmares ending made her feel rushed. Marilyn was certain they would go away once she and Cylous were there and his operation was a success. The odds of the surgery didn't concern her.