So I hear your some big reporter up in our nation's capital.

I suppose with a career like that, you don't have much time for men. Besides don't you have a sick brother or something like that? I saw Angus at the grocery and he... (She twitched at the sound of the worb sick brother)

"Gina umm...whatever you said you last name was. I don't recall that we were friends in School, and now that decade is over let's not make up for lost time. Now if you will kindly step aside, please. I'm sort of in a hurry."

"Well...excuse me? Well I never..."

She walked off, leaving the Stepford Wife clone standing there with her mouth wide open. Left understanding the concept she was dismissed.

Stepping out of the building she felt relieved as the cool air hit her face and soft misty drizzle tickled her skin. The girl in the library had given her a claustrophobic feeling. She felt concerned by the woman, just listening to her rambling on like that. As she walked on unsure of her destination, she envisioned dying a horrible death with blood leaking from her ear lobs as the girl talked her to death.

"And to think, I never liked that chick; did she think I'd pretend to be pleasant?"

Reminiscing:

Marilyn remembered just how much she didn't like the people in the small town of Savannah. The girl, Gina had been one of her aunt's stuck up church friend's prissy daughters. Who as she recalled had pretended to be nice, while she talked about her quite anti-social manner. She recalled briefly the girl snickering behind her back, and then her jealous rage as her boyfriend Harold and most of the boys seemed to fall in love with the new girl, which to Gina's dismay was Marilyn. Of course Marilyn didn't acknowledge the advances, making it clear she'd knock there heads off if they put one hand on her. She recalled screaming historically as Harold had tried to kiss her on the front steps Annette's house. She scared the boy so bad, that he told all his friends she was insane. Gina then Cottonfield, had over heard that Marilyn was seeing a psychologist and rumored it around Marshall Goodman High that she was crazy, out of an envious rage. As she strolled along the block and those unwelcome memories flashed through her head, she realized why she'd never stayed after her visit with family. Quickly she changed her mind about staying in Savannah for the night. Sliding on her sun glasses and her head scarf to avoid any further complications she headed straight for the Village Square Mall. She purchased gray contacts, a soft bobbed neck length brownish blonde wig and several articles of clothing to match the head attire.

Afterwards she caught the first train she could, without a definite city in mind. She just knew wherever it was it was going to be north.

Traveling

Popping a pill, she managed to sleep through half the trip. She ordered a glass of the train's best red wine, the entire bottle had cost her forty-six dollars. Though she wasn't a drinker, well she was kind of Marilyn enjoyed crushed grapes, she wasn't a drunk but a drinker. Penny had not been, nor had Jacqueline or for that matter there was no drinking permitted while working, So they viewed it.

No drinking on the job, it was a self proprietor policy she stood by. Enjoying the stiff bitterness of the drink, she smiled knowing that the mix of sedatives would leave her arisen when she approached her final intended destination.