Chapter 28

Beca and Chloe arrived at the Key West airport around 11 pm. They were exhausted. When they got to their hotel room, they put on pajamas and immediately fell asleep.
The next morning they woke up and went to breakfast. They decided to go to the beach first. The water was beautiful. Beca wanted to leave after an hour. Because she was so pale, she had already gotten a sunburn. No matter how much sunscreen she put on, she would burn. Even though Chloe wished she could have stayed, she still wasn't upset. Anything she was doing with Beca would be twenty times more fun than sitting at the beach.
"What do you want to do?" Chloe asked Beca after they left the beach.
"Want to go snorkeling?" Beca asked.
"Sure!" Chloe said.
The rest of their honeymoon was amazing. They swam with dolphins, took a helicopter tour and did so much more. However, they missed their kids. They decided to pick them up early as a surprise.
When they arrived at Cassidy's house, Chloe knocked on the door. Beca saw Avery's face appear in the window and giggled.
Avery came to the door and answered it.
"Mommy!" She said, excited to see her.
"Mom!" Reuben said and jumped into Beca's arms.
"Did you miss me?" Beca asked Reuben.
"Yes!" He said.
"Well it looks like someone is back early." Cassidy said.
Reuben and Avery packed up their things, while Cassidy talked to Beca and Chloe.
"So, how was your honeymoon?" Cassidy asked.
"Amazing." Chloe said and looked at Beca.
"I'm allergic to the sun." Beca said. She was bright red from the sun, but Chloe was tan.
Cassidy told Beca and Chloe what Avery and Reuben did with her.
When Avery and Reuben were ready, they left for the airport. All in all, they had a great trip.