Chapter 27

After being in Disney for an entire week, Beca and Chloe were more than ready to leave. Chloe's cousin lived all the way in Tampa, which was a two hour drive from where they were. The drive was almost as bad as the plane ride with the kids. Reuben complained half the time, but Avery stayed quiet and took pictures on Chloe's phone.
"Hey Chloe!" Cassidy said when Chloe got out of the car.
Cassidy was like Chloe's sister when they were little. They went to the same school, lived in the same neighborhood, but Cassidy's father got a job in Tampa and they had to move.
"Cassidy, this is Beca!" Chloe said.
"Hi, it's great to meet you!" Cassidy said and shook Beca's hand.
"Nice to meet you, too. This is my son Reuben. Say hi, Bud." Beca said.
"Hi." He said. He didn't want to be left with a stranger while his mom was gone.
Avery got out of the car and ran to Cassidy.
"Auntie Cassidy!" She yelled.
"Hey, Jitter Bug!" Cassidy said. "You guys can come in."
Beca, Chloe, Avery and Reuben walked into the small house.
"Okay, this is where you guys will sleep." Cassidy said pointing to a bedroom with bunk beds. There was a pink comforter with lady bugs, pink sheets, and a ladybug pillow pet on a chair. On another chair was a blue plaid comforter, blue sheets, and a dog pillow pet.
"You can pick which bunk you want and I'll make your beds." Cassidy said.
Beca and Chloe stayed for a little while until Reuben started to get more comfortable with Cassidy.
"When did you two meet?" Cassidy asked.
"In college, but we hadn't seen each other in ten years until Avery and Reuben became friends. I had no idea Beca was Reuben's mom!" Chloe said.
Beca told Cassidy what Reuben liked and disliked, along with anything else she needed to know. Then, Beca and Chloe left for the airport. Off to Key West!

10 Years Later... A Bechloe Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें