Chapter 24

"Hi, is this Miss Beale?" A woman said over Chloe's phone.
"Um... Yes, may I ask why you're calling?" Chloe replied.
"I'm calling for Aubrey Posen-Swanson. She is in labor and wanted you to be here with her." The woman said.
"Okay, I'll be right over!" Chloe said.
Chloe looked over to Beca.
"Becs! Aubrey is in labor, let's go!" She called to Beca.
They got in the car and drove to the hospital. Beca and Chloe were getting married in two months, and were very excited. Chloe had gotten Beca a ring so they both had engagement rings.
They pulled into the parking lot and rushed inside.
"Hi, we're here for Aubrey Posen-Swanson." Chloe said.
"She's in room twelve." The receptionist replied.
"Thank you." Beca and Chloe said to the woman.
They walked into the room to see Aubrey sitting in a hospital bed and Jesse right next to her.
"Do we know if I'm going to have a stepson or stepdaughter?" Beca asked jokingly.
"Nope. We wanted everything to be a surprise!" Aubrey said.
Three hours later, Aubrey found out she was not only having one baby, but two. A boy and a girl.
"What are you going to name them?" Chloe asked, looking down at the tiny babies Aubrey was holding in her arms.
"This little cutie is Rachel Rose." She said bouncing the baby in her left arm. "And this is Parker Sean!" She said and bounced the baby in her right arm.
"They are adorable!" Chloe said.
"Hi Rachel and Parker, I'm your stepmom Beca." Beca said.
"Am I considered their stepmom as well since I'm getting married to you?" Chloe asked Beca.
"I don't know." Beca said and looked at Aubrey.
"How about Auntie Beca and Auntie Chloe?" Aubrey said.
Beca and Chloe were both only children so this was their only chance to be aunts.
"Yes!" They said simultaneously.