And guess what?

You won't believe who was there waiting for me...

"Hey, bunny." Noah smiles at me. He's shirtless but he's wearing long PJ bottoms. He's sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Noah?! What the fuck! You scared me!" I yell at him.

"Sorry bunny." He says standing up and walking towards me.

"Aren't you suppose to be in bed?" I fold my arms.

"Yes..." He wraps an arm around my waist. "Aren't you?"

"I was just about to," I whisper.

"Mmmm." He murmurs and starts kissing my neck.

"Noah...."

"Sleep with me tonight?" He stops and looks at me, pleading.

"Okay." I quickly say. I grab his face and kiss him. He holds both of my hips and closes the gap between us.

Suddenly he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and we continue to kiss. His hand starts to creep under my shirt and I stop kissing him and I blush.

"What's wrong?" He drops his hand.

I stare at him and shake my head. "Nothing," I say embarrassed.

I grab his face and we start kissing but this time deeper. He goes to my bed and sits on it so that I'm straddling him. He bits my lip and his hand travels up my back, underneath my shirt once again. And for some reason, my body takes controls and I start rocking against him.

"Woah...." He stops kissing and stares at me.

"Sorry," I say blushing. I stop moving and I look down at his chest feeling ashamed.

What the hell are you doing?!

"No baby. I didn't mean it like that." He says and grabs a whole of my chin so that I'm looking at him.

I bite my lip and look down at his lips. They're so beautiful.

"Thank you." Noah laughs.

Wait, did I just say that out loud?!

I blush again. "You look so cute when you blush." He says smiling and I smile back at him.

He caresses my cheek and kisses me again. I weave my fingers through his luscious brown hair, enjoying the feel of his lips on mine.

"If you want, you can do it again." He whispers against my lips.

I frown. "Do what--"

He starts rocking against me and I gasp but not before he takes me back in for another kiss. I start to catch on and I start rocking against him. I'm rewarded with a moan.

As I grind on him, I feel him starting to get hard. I stare at him as he looks at me with lust in his eyes.

I gasp in surprise when he flips us over so that he's on top. He looks deeply into my eyes like they were beautiful but his were....man.....they were..... gorgeous. His eyes traveled down to my lips. He leaned down and kissed them softly but with a passion that made me want more. His lips then traveled down to my neck and he starts to kiss it. He finds my sweet spot, and I start to moan like crazy. It felt amazing, the way he sucked and kissed it softly made me moan out a little louder this time. His hand travels down my waist to the bottom of my shorts and he starts to pull them down.

Wait, what am I doing?!

I can't lose my virginity yet, especially not now!

Noah starts kissing my inner thigh up to my prized possession.

"Noah, I'm not ready to ha..."

Noah cut me off by rubbing me... down there..... with his hand. I close my eyes and moan. He smirks knowing that he's got me right where he wants me. He starts rubbing me faster.

"Oh my..." I whimper, trying to absorb the pleasure. I grab ahold of the sheets and close my eyes shut.

"Your soaking wet, baby," Noah whispers into my ear. I arch my back and bite my lip, enjoying what he's saying and doing to me.

"God, Noah." I moan in appreciation.

"Ava, look at me," Noah whispers. I open my eyes and stare at him. "Let go, baby. I've got you." I nod and did exactly that. Noah leans down and gives me one last kiss on the lips before pulling back up my shorts. My cheeks start to redden with embarrassment from what we just did and I cover my face with both my hands.

"Hey," Noah says pulling my hands away from my face. He caresses my cheek.

"I've never ever done that before..." I admit to him. Not even with James.

His eyebrows shoot up surprised. "Really?" I nod and he smiles.

"S-So... do you want to cuddle and watch a movie?" I blurt out surprising him again. I'm still kind of embarrassed and I really, really need to get my mind off.... that.

"Okay, babe." He agrees. He gets off the bed and leaves me in the room confused.

Aren't we going to watch a movie?

He comes back a few minutes later with his computer answering my question.

For the rest of the night, we cuddle and watch movies from Netflix until we fall asleep.