Chapter 24

Warning this chapter is somewhat Spg. So beware...

Bea's POV

She kiss me back, her tongue entwining with mine. One hand is on my hip, the other pulling my head towards her. She suddenly sweep me off my feet, literally, and carried me bridal-style into the bedroom, setting me on the bed gently. I depend the kiss, no longer sloppily. My tongue raked the top of her mouth and she pulled my body towards her, so that I was straddling her. I trailed kisses down her throat and she arched her back, urging me to go on. I placed a hand over her entrance, rubbing softly and gently, teasing her playfully. She moaned into my mouth as I kissed her again, quickly, but passionately. I worked her shirt off, as well as her bra. I trailed kisses down her chest, to her right breast and gently pulled on her nipple with my teeth. I kissed lower, laying her down on the bed softly. I inched her panties off kissing her stomach. When I reach her clit, she sat up slowly and rested on her elbows. I look up at her asking for permission. That she gladly oblige.

I smiled softly and kiss her slowly, a kiss full of passion and love. "Matagal na akong handa beh. ". She said.

And so I kissed Jho's hips, all around her body, until I finally reach her entrance, and she stiffened slightly. I trailed my hand over her side, reassuringly. She was already so wet for me. I slide my tongue slowly inside of her, licking up to her clit and then repeating a few times until she groaned impatiently. I kiss her clit then slid my tongue deep into her entrance. Her breathing became ragged as I move my tongue around, tasting every inch of her. I slowly slid my tongue out before she could come and winked at her playfully. Jho pouted like a child. I slid my middle finger into her entrance slowly, softly, and twisted it back and forth, pumping it in and out, agonizing slow. I added my pointer finger, pumping slightly faster this time. She arched her back and moaned, sounding like magic to my ear.
I added third finger twisting them back and forth and finding her g-spot, curling my fingers, and making a "come here" motion with them. She let out a ragged sound and moaned, as she came. I slid my finger out of her, licking them slowly, tasting her. She moaned again softly grinning at me playfully. "Your turn. ". She said wickedly.

Ring....Ring... Ring.... (Phone ringing)

The sound of the ringing phone saying that someone is calling makes me awake. Tiningnan ko kung sino ang tumawag.

Jho's Calling....

Upon seeing it, I decided not to answer. Hindi ko alam kong paano siya kakausapin. Kasi after all the pain she give me, she is still one of the reason why I love to fight and stay strong.

Pagkatapos ng panaginip ko wala akong ibang maramdaman kundi sakit. Sakit kasi alam kong malabo na iyong mangyari ngayon. Pero ayaw ko namang mag-alala si Jho sa akin kaya nagpasya na akong umuwi.

Jho's POV

Kanina pa ako nag-aalala kay Triz hanggang ngayon kasi wala pa siya. Malapit na maghating gabi. Alam kong may mali dahil hindi naman siya umuuwi ng ganito kalate. After all ayaw niya namang mag-alala.

Umupo muna ako sa sofa para hintayin siya.

After an hour of waiting may narinig akong sasakyan na dumating. I guess siya na ito kaya agad naman akong tumayo at binuksan ang pintuan. And their I saw Triz walking toward me.

"Hey! Bakit ang tagal mo? Pinagalala mo ako Triz. ". Sabi ko sa kanya ng makalapit na ito. But I was surprise sa kasunod na ginawa niya. Triz hug me. This time I don't know what this mean. But I could feel so much emotion from it.

"Jho, I'm sorry for being late again. ". Marayan niyang sabi na tila may pina parating pang ibang mensahe. Nalilito man ay tinugunan ko ang yakap niya. And says its okay.

Pagkatapos ng yakapin scene namin ni Triz ay agad na kaming umakyat sa kwarto namin. Inaya ko siyang kumain muna pero sabi niya tapos na siya.

Pagkapasok ko ng room ko ay agad akong humiga sa kama ko. Bigla naman akong napaisip. Alam kong may nangyayari na hindi ko alam and some how Triz's knows it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ud here....
Sorry short na naman...
But anyway hope you'll like it guys..

Thank you and I LOVE YOU ALL...

#JHOBEA

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS.