Chapter 6

"If you feel that nothing was change even if you try your best.. Then maybe you should accept it. "

Jho's POV

It's been weeks na din simula nung nakita ko si Triz at Juliae. And I don't even try to asked Triz about it,  because I'm afraid of what may her answer is. My Dad also got worried about me when the morning came and saw me in my room with two dark eyebags under my eyes and a messy and tidy hair. In short I look so wasted. Sinabi ko nalang that time kay Dad that I've got a bad dream so I didn't sleep well.
Anyway,  I'm currently here sa sala waiting for Triz because where going to our new apartment where we're gonna stay for the whole school year. Masmalapit kasi iyon sa school. And if you guys want to ask if kamusta na kami ni Triz? Will for the record we haven't really argue about things so maybe we're okay but we tend not to talk to each other that much. I don't know, she just become distant to me this past few days. But I found it okay naman at least it will give as time to find our selves that we both lost before.
After a minute of waiting, finally here she is. "Tara na.. !".  Aya nito sa akin sabay una ng lumakad palabas. Wow galing! Siya na nga yong hinintay eh, siya pa yong galit. Sumunod nalang ako. No choice din naman ako. Dumating na kami sa car niya. Akala ko she will open the car door for me but to my surprise she didn't bother to do it. She just get in directly to the driver sit. Pinagbuksan ko nalang din ang sarili ko doon sa passenger sit. Alangan namang sa likod ako uupo,  magmumukha siyang driver ko pag ganon. Pinaandar na niya ang car then she drive na.

Nang dito na kami sa apartment namin. Madali lang ang nagging biyahe namin kasi walang masyadong traffic ngayon. I'm arranging my things now dito sa room ko. May kanya kanya kasi kaming kuwarto. I spend almost an hour of unpacking my thing and arranging it before I finish. I got tired so I decided to take a short sleep muna.

Bea's POV

I don't know but after a week I don't feel like talking to Jho. I don't feel being close to her, I feel like I need to stay away from her to make things easy for us. Maybe the fact that she's my sister slowly getting inside me and making me understand that we can never be really lovers anymore that theirs no chance for us to be together like that.
It's now 2:36pm in the afternoon.
I'm in my bed now looking at the ceiling, I just finish arranging my things. Maybe I should take a nap for the main time maaga pa naman and I also really need a sleep because in this past few nights I been thinking a lot of stuff that cause me to  sleep late. I started to close my eyes until I finally shot my eyes to sleep.

Hours later

I wake up because I heard a sobbing sound over Jho's room. She keeps on screaming the word "No". I think she's having a bad dream kaya tumakbo ako sa room niya. And to my luck her door is wide open so I easily get in. But when I get in what I saw hurts me a lot. Jho is sitting on the top of her bed holding her nees and crying so hard. I hurriedly run to her and hug her tight. To make her feel that I am here for her and that she's not alone. "Sshhhh... Stop crying Jho it's just a bad dream. It's not real, okay. Forget it.. Shhh... Stop na please. ". Her sobbing become slow until she finally stop but she never let go  from the hug. I move a little to see her face. But she avoided my guess. I can see so much pain in her eyes. And it pains me. "Jho.. ". I called her to get her attention. "I'm still your best friend Jho at the same time your sister. So you can still share to me what's bothering you so much this past few days. You thought I never notice it, but I did Jho, since that morning na kumatok at tinanong ka ni Dad if your okay, I was there. I know something is wrong with you Jho. I know you so well, so well that you cannot even keep a single secret to me. Jho, if your ready to talk about it. I will be here Jho, I'm  ready to listen to you and will help you things get easy and help you face it, just like the old times...I'm just here Jho.". I stand and kiss her forehead then lumabas na ng room niya. I know she needs to have alone time. Because I know kailangan niya ding mag-isip isip. I decided to go to the kitchen to get her water. She needs this tho. Umakyat naman ako pabalik sa room niya. Knock.. Knock.... Knock...
"Jho.. ". I called her. Then she open the door. Then smile a little bit at me. "What is it?" She asked. "I think you need this. " Then I give her the glass of water that I bring for her. "Thank you.. ". She said then smile again. " Your welcome. Pahinga ka na lang.  I'll wake you up when dinner comes. ". I replied. Tumango lang ito at ngumiti na naman sa akin. She's weird ..
Bumaba na lang ako ulit at nag decide na maggrocery muna. Para may lulutuin ako mamayang dinner.

————————————————————

Ud here... Hope you like it...

Special Thank to @gretchjandilize and @YamEvangelista for voting this story...
Thank you so much guys... I highly appreciate it..

I love you all....😘😘😘
#JHOBEA

sorry for the errors...