Chapter 5

"Feelings can never be stop nor end, but you can control and hide it as much as possible. "

Bea's POV

Nakauwi na kami ni Jho. I feel that somethings wrong with her, simula kasi ng mameet niya ang circle of friends ko naging tahimik na siya. She said that she's not feeling well daw so I decided na umuwi na kami. When we're in my car she just remain silent until she goes to sleep. Hinayaan ko nalang kasi she's not feeling well nga daw diba. When we got home naman hindi na niya hinintay na pagbuksan ko siya ng pinto. She just went out in the car and get inside directly to the house at nagkulong sa kuwarto. I also ask her if she's okay. She answered me that she's fine daw and she just need a little rest. I was worried baka kasi ano na ang nangyari sa kanya. And there's nothing I can do with it kasi nga nagkulong siya sa room niya at nilock pa niya ang pinto.
Maybe I need to rest also. I feel so sick din kasi this past weeks. Because until now I still can't clearly accept the idea of Jho na maging magbestfriends na lang kami. Itutulog ko na nga lang to nakastress na masyado eh.

On the other side.

Jho's POV

I don't know but I feel hurt the moment I saw Triz with that girl named Juliae Kitche. Sino bang hindi masasaktan kung nakita mong nakakandong ito sa babaeng mahal mo. I know that I don't have the right to feel this but things is quite difficult to process. I get my phone and choose to listen to my playlist than making may self drown in my thoughts. But then it breaks me even more when the song we used to listen and sing was played. I can't help it. Hindi ko na kayang pigilan ang sakit na nararamdaman ko, I feel so much pain from the left side of my chest until I feel my tears slowly falling. At umiyak na lang ako ng umiyak hanggang sa mapagud na ako at nakatulog na.

Third Person's POV

Kinabukasan nagising si Jho na sumasakit ang ulo dahil sa kakaiyak nito. Tumayo siya ng dahan dahan para maiwasang matumba. Habang nahihirapan siyang maglakad nasagi nito ang baso na nakapatung sa side table niya. Then Jho heard a knock on the door. Knock.. Knock... Knock....

————————————————————

2nd update for today...
Hope you like it...
Sorry po sa sabaw na naman na update...
Author  is not feeling well kasi...
anyway share your thoughts guys.
Thank you for reading...

I love you all...
#JB

Sorry for the errors.