30| luck

ExSi's waiting room
november 14th, 2016

the girls were back in the waiting room, getting ready for their first comeback stage. "unnie! my bracelet is missing!" yuhan yelled out worriedly.

youngja and sooyoung reacted quickly. "you mean the one chanyeol gave you?" sooyoung asked. yuhan nodded with a pout. everyone in the room started looking for it.

"what does it look like?" jihyun asked. "it's silver and has y.c.y on it. it's my lucky charm. i feel like i cannot preform without it." sooyoung sighed. she approached the younger one. "hey. we'll find it. don't worry we'll find it."

they all plopped down onto the couch. "no sign of it. are you sure you didn't take it off?" nari asked. chaerin shook her head, "she never takes it off." alice and joon came in, "it wasn't in the van. we retraced your steps but still nothing." yuhan sighed.

eunwoo came in, "you girls are on soo- is everything okay? why do you all look worried and sad?" he closed the door behind him and walked into the quietness. yuhan turned to him with a pout.

"oppa, i lost my lucky charm." he couldn't say anything. "listen to me, you'll be fine without it. i know you, that luck may be that bracelet to you but the luck is actually in you." yuhan looked up at him.

"are you sure?" eunwoo nodded. yuhan hugged him. "gomawo oppa." she whispered. "you girls are on soon, red light first then one of these nights, then dumb dumb lastly, all night. you girls ready?" they all nodded.

si were first, they hopped on stage and was overwhelmed with how loud the fans cheered for them. youngja's heart was beating faster than it original was. she looked at her members who were ready. "24-3? ExSi!" "annyeonghaseyo ExSi's Si imnida! please look forward to our comeback!"  the fans cheered on as loud as they could.

their cheered could be heard from the waiting room. "daebak!"

the girls got into their positions. "cue!"

"Min Youngja! Kim Sooyoung! Choi Minju! Hwang Yoojung! Park Yuhan! ExSi! Red Light!"

"aye aye aye wait minute..."

once the stage finished the fans cheered louder than before. the hopped off stage, "i think i'm about to cry!" sooyoung whispered to youngja. she fanned away the tears but she became so emotional with how much support they were receiving.

eunwoo ran up to them, "come girls you have to change!" unit ex went up on stage and got the same love unit si was given.

"annyeonghaseyo ExSi's Ex imnida!" they got into a line to start recording. "chang nari! hong jina! aimi ryugazaki! choi chaerin! hong jihyun! sa rang hae!"

"geunyang kkumeseo kkaen geotppuniya..."

after singing dumb dumb and all night, they stood on the stage with their sunbaenims and even hoobaes to find out who was the winner of the week. the girls of unit ex had another schedule on, meaning they had to leave the show earlier than the other girls. the girls were nominated, they were nervous of course.

"show champion's winner for this week is..." Si's Red Light started playing in the background and the confetti was in the air.

"congratulations, ExSi!" the girls were surprised, they were given the trophy, flowers and mics. "please say a few words." the five of them moved up closer, all with shocked faces, racing hearts and teary eyes. "uh, um, ne." youngja started bursting in tears. she passed the mic to sooyoung and hid behind her with the younger ones.

sooyoung was shaking, "we would like to thank our companies, our teachers, our sunbaenims, our managers, alice unnie, eunwoo oppa and joon oppa! our parents and of course our fans! thank you for supporting us!" she quickly passed the mic to minju.

"to our members who couldn't be here today, this is on behalf of you! we love you! saranghaeyo!" the fans cheered loudly, yelling out the words 'don't cry' and 'we love you too'

they had their encore stage where they still cried. they gathered together for a group hug. "we did it!" yuhan yelled. they walked off stage after saying goodbye to their fans and were greeted by the three managers.

"you did it!" they all jumped and celebrated. eunwoo walked up to yuhan and gave her a big pat on the back. "what did i tell you huh? look you did so well!" yuhan smiled. she rested her hands in her pockets and felt something cold. it was her bracelet.

she pulled it out and looked up. "whoops?" they all chuckled. yoojung tackled her. "but you still did good without it."

~~~~~
sorry i don't have time to edit this but
i will tomorrow :)