1| joint girl group? [a]

[trending]

SMent & JYPent to have a joint girl group?

rumours of a new girl group popped up this morning, but the news was confirmed from both SM and JYP entertainment just now.

"we are debuting a new girl group, this year. ten of my trainees and ten of JYPs trainees will be tested and only five from each will get to debut, they are tested from their talents they auditioned with, such as their dance, vocals and rap. we will pick the ones who are talented and well mannered. also the ones who have improved since their time being a trainee." said by SMent's Lee Soo Man.

"our new girl group will be the mix of our other girl groups. they'll debut together but will split into different groups to show opposite concepts. the final line up hasn't been confirmed but while they get ready we hope you can wish them the best." stated by JYPent's Park Jinyoung.

[comments]

— venushello: wow that's a cool idea. don't think it's the first though. well good luck!
— nct_LETMARKREST: LET MARK REST FIRST!
— redvelvet: I'M EXCITED!
— got1000: when's got7's comeback?
— smrookies: will these include sr16g?

> load more

~~~~~
a.n: hey sorry for the wait. it will take some time as i need to juggle editing and school at the same time. also i had to change some face claims bc i forgot who was who sorry guys. all the faces are around third generation girl groups...