21| vlive

dorm

they all gathered in their living room. "hwang yoojung!" minju yelled out. they were going to start the Si Vlive. yoojung finally came down and sat in minju's lap.

"yah! off!" yoojung laughed but didn't get off. sooyoung started the live, "is this on?" she asked. youngja and yuhan helped her set up the phone and tripod. "oh there are people coming on." yoojung said as she and minju were watching off their phones.

"243 ExSi!" "annyeonghaseyo ExSi's Unit Si imnida!" the girls were waving and sending out hearts. they started to read out the fans' comments out. "where are the other members? well, nari unnie and imi unnie are upstairs, jina unnie is the new host of music bank, chloe unnie and jasmine are practicing something special." the girls watched yoojung's mouth explode with english.

"i didn't understand anything. did you?" minju asked yuhan who shook her head. "when is your next comeback?" sooyoung read out and turned to the leader, "unnie when is our next comeback?" youngja smiled at the camera. "we had a successful debut so our company have told us we will be coming back before the year ends, so look out as it is very very soon!" the girls cheered for themselves.

it became quiet again, they read more fan comments and talked about random things. sooyoung and minju started messing around giving spoilers out from their upcoming album. "zero seven one three." sooyoung winked at the camera. minju giggled. "it's a green light light!" sooyoung hid her laughter while the other three members were shocked. "oh nari unnie made a comment! stop what you're doing kim sooyoung! choi minju!" sooyoung and minju pretended they weren't doing anything.

"it's getting late now! make sure to watch X chingu's vlive soon, and wait for our comeback!" "till next time, Unit Si!" they ended the live and all groaned. "nice spoiler!" minju and sooyoung hi fived.

~~~~~