5| recording

home

she woke up to the sound of her stomach rumbling. she looked around, "unnie." she whispered. jihyun rubbed her eyes and gave a big yawn. she walked over to yoojung's bed and sat on her legs. "yah move. you're heavy." jihyun was pushed off. she sighed.

jihyun walked into the kitchen. "oh annyeong. did you have a good sleep?" she greeted jina who was up early as well. jina handed her a glass of water. "ne. it was kind of different but i was fine. what about you unnie?" jina shrugged. "it was alright. just typical sooyoung on her phone till morning as she can't get sleep." the other girls started coming down one by one.

they all were hungry. "what do you guys want to eat?" jina asked. "pancakes!" "cereal?" "i want soup." there were many request. jina blinked a couple times before tuning to a yawning sooyoung. she grabbed the apron and threw it at her.

"come on chef. we need food." the younger ones laugh. sooyoung prepares the food with the help of jina and yuhan.

the table was full of plates. soup, pancakes, cereal boxes and a jug of milk. "it looks so good!" yoojung got excited. they dug into their plate. they suddenly heard someone looking for  them. aimi knew whose voice it was. "it's boon oppa!" jihyun and minju got out of their seats and ran straight to their manager.

"who is boon, oppa?" chaerin asked. nari smiled. "boon oppa is our manager." the girls nodded. boon came into the dining room to be introduced to the other girls. "annyeonghaseyo, hwang boon imnida." the girls greeted back. 

"where's alice unnie and eunwoo oppa?" jina asked. "min youngja! kim sooyoung! hong jina! choi chaerin! park yuhan!" the girls squealed loudly make the other girls' ears drums about to be ruined. "alice unnie!" all five girls jumped onto their favourite manager leaving eunwoo with his arms opened. sooyoung got out safely from the big hug. she turned to eunwoo and gave him just, a hi five.

eunwoo sighed. he walked into the kitchen to see the other girls. "oh uh annyeonghaseyo. kim eunwoo imnida. the girls' other manager." alice was dragged into the room. "annyeong alice seo imnida. we will be your other managers." she greeted. "you guys better get washed up. you have two hours before your first ever schedule. which is recording so if i was you i wou-" the girls fled out of the kitchen.

"yah minju! hurry up!" "unnie have you see my earphones?" "i haven't even done my makeup!" "sooyoung where's my laptop!"

the girls yelled at each other making the three managers going insane. they all came running down the stairs once everyone was done. "i think we need more bathrooms." nari suggested. aimi nodded. "three isn't enough."
eunwoo chuckled. "anyways. we better get going."

sm entertainment building

they arrived at the sment studio. "woah daebak." the jyp girls were amazed, it was a different view to see. "unnie you think we'll get to see oppa?" yuhan asked sooyoung. "i don't know. he might be busy." yuhan smiled. "good." sooyoung scoffed. "you two still arguing aren't you?" she raised her eyebrows.

yuhan backed away from her, hiding between youngja and nari. the door suddenly opened. "amber unnie!" the girls hugged her. "wah! you've all grown up. and now you're all going to debut as well?" amber was shocked.

she turned to the jyp girls. "oh annyeonghaseyo. fx amber imnida!" they all had they're mouths open. amber turned to youngja. "are, are they alright?" she whispered. "well they are seeing a popular idol in front of them." jina butted in. amber quietly and slowly walked out of the studio.

minju was the first one to snap out. "dae bak. sm entertainment's fx's majn rapper. amber sunbaenim was just in front of. me!" her eyes were widely open and she started to jump around. the girls tried to calm her down.

"choi minju!" nari grabbed hold of her. "relax." alice handed out the lyrics sheet. "have a read through it before the composer com-" the door opened to reveal who their composer was. "even dae bak!" yuhan looked up to see the person she hated the most. "annyeong. exo's chanyeol imnida. i'll be your composer for today." he looked at his younger sister and winked.

~~~~~~