10 | we are ExSi

there were loud heart beats and nervous faces. some warmed up their vocals and practiced the choreography for crush. "how does that step go again?" nari asked. sooyoung showed her each step slowly.

"you girls are going to be called out soon." alice unnie yelled through the door. yoojung, jihyun, chaerin and yuhan practised singing together. aimi asked jina and youngja to help her with introducing herself to everyone. she was nervous she would make a mistake. "you'll be fine just repeat after me. ready?" minju came back into the room.

"i peaked at the crowd. and. there are so much people. so much reporters, cameras, seniors." everyone glared at her. "okay sorry." minju sat down. "alice unnie. can i post on the instagram page?" alice nodded. "of course." minju went onto her phone and logged onto the account. she posted a selfie of herself captioning it as:

['we'll be introduced soon! hwaiting!' — minj]*

they suddenly heard the crowd cheering. "woah daebak!" they looked at the tv screen to leetuek hosting their show. jina squinted her eyes. "if that's live and starting. doesn't that mean we'd be on soon?" everyone froze. eunwoo came into the room, "you all should start heading backstage." nari looked at her members and giggled. "all in!" her hand was the only one in the middle. she waited for awhile.

they all put their hands in the middle.
"24-3? ExSi!" they yelled while they raise their hands in the air. the grouped hug and ran out of the waiting room. alice recored the moment and smiled. she was on the verge of tearing up. eunwoo nudged her. "a real cry baby." he whispered. joon chuckled.

the girls walked back and forth. the loud cheers were scaring them. "sooyoung-ah! jina-ah!" they looked over to see wendy and seulgi. "r-red v-velvet sunbaenim!" minju shuttered. sooyoung and jina ran to the other two girls. "wah! you two babies are going to debut soon!" wendy was so happy. "i'm glad you two came. help me get out of this?" jina joked. after a short catch up, wendy and seulgi went back to their seats.

"now i'll call up the members one by one. first, chang nari." the members pushed her on stage. she bowed while walking. she was handed the mic. leeteuk gave her the nod. "ne annyeonghaseyo chang nari imnida. ExSi's leader, the eldest member and i belong to jyp." she smiled. leetuek asked her to wave at the cameras which took photos of her.

she moved to the side. "next we have min youngja." she walked in with a big smile. "this is like a fashion runway." jihyun whispered. "annyeonghaseyo, ExSi's second eldest, Si and SM's girls leader, min youngja." jina massaged sooyoung shoulders like someone would before they get into a boxing match.

"i'm ner-rvous!" her voice cracked. "next, kim sooyoung." jina gave her a big push. "kim sooyoung imnida. i'm from SM entertainment and will be in ExSi si. please look after me!" she quickly ran off to the two older ones. "unnie i'm so embarrassed." her face was all red. "did you see him?" youngja asked. sooyoung nodded. knowing who it was straight away  "he was right in the middle. smiling."

"next, hong jina." she walked in with enthusiasm. "annyeonghaseyo, hong jina imnida." leeteuk smiled. "jina-ssi?" "ne?" jina was scared. "are you foreigner?" he asked. jina shook her head. "no i'm a korean." leeteuk became embarrassed. "next we have choi minju." minju walked in with a big smile.

"ExSi's Minj imnida. JYP's minj too." she winked. "next the only japanese member, aimi ryugazaki." she walked in playing with her hands. she turned to her members who were cheering on for her. "annyeonghaseyo, ExSi's imi. mianhaeyo. my korean isn't good still." she  pouted. leeteuk encouraged her. "no you're korean is fantastic." she bowed to the crowd but also to leeteuk.

"next one of the three english speaker, choi chaerin. chaerin-ssi, please greet yourself in english." she giggled. "hello i'm chloe of ExSi, please give us all your love and support." she ended it with her little finger hearts.

"the second english speaker. hwang yoojung. yoojung-ssi. please in english." she nodded. "hi hello i am Eliza short for Elizabeth. i am a member of ExSi so please just like what chloe said, love and support! thank you!" she rans towards her unnies, just like a bowling ball hitting a strike. "yah!"

yuhan walked in. "annyeonghaseyo park yuhan imnida, but i will be going by the name yana from now. i am the second youngest and the maknae of unit Si. please look after us and of course me." she ended it with a smile.

chanyeol pouted. he went through all of the hidding to hear her say i'm park chanyeol's younger sister. chen laughed. "i won!" he rolled his eyes.

"last we have the very youngest. hong jihyun." jihyun walked in with joy. "annyeonghaseyo hong jihyun or jasmine iminida. maknae. vocal. kamsamida!" leetuek asked the rest to move on stage with jihyun.

"this is the newest girl group with a unique concept. ExSi. please introduce yourself." nari and the girls were ready. "24-3!" "ExSi! annyeonghaseyo. ExSi imnida." the crowd cheered as loud as they could. "now ExSi can also be split into two units. Unit Ex and Unit Si." the girls separated into the unit they belonged in. "in unit Ex we have Nari, Jina, Imi, Chloe and Jasmine. this group is the soft ballad girls who can also turn their vocals into girl crush. unit Si has Youngja, Sooyoung, Minj, Eliza and Yuhan. they are the girl crush and bad girls unit."

after more talking, the girls got into their places for crush.

the crowd cheered. they smiled from eye to eye. the lights turned off and they had a mini celebration while getting off the stage. "that was, amazing!" alice started jumping with the girls. eunwoo and joon chuckled.

the crowd wanted more, suddenly the screen turned pink. "24-3 ExSi" it started to show the members individually. "what's happening?" sooyoung asked. they kept their eyes on the screen.

[vcr] written words on the screen
it was just a plain pink screen but played the instrumental version of their debut song.

ExSi, a ten members group that consist of Nari, Youngja, Sooyoung, Jina, Minj, Imi, Chole, Eliza, Yana and Jasmine. they will be debuting on- 5 4 3 2 1.

I We U to be released September 5, 2016

"really?" the girls were shocked. the managers nodded. "that's so soon. two weeks!" eliza yelled. "dae bak."

~~~~~