19| missing wallet

sm building

youngja called each off the members over to the sment practice room. jina and sooyoung were setting up the camera while chaerin set up the music. "so ioi sunbaenim and fx sunbaenim?" she asked. everyone yelled in agreement. minj had to sit out as she injured her leg while practicing, though she was still there to watch.

"let's go!" they all got into their places.

minju was happy to see everyone dance without making any mistakes. she played the next song, ioi's very very very.

once they finished, minju turned the camera off and sat with them on the ground. "you guys did amazing!" they took a little rest and got back up. nari got the music ready, minj got into her spot. "you have to rest!" aimi tried to drag her back to the chair. "i can do it, trust me! i'll be careful, please unnie." she did her little puppy eyes to nari and youngja.

"fine!" nari quickly pressed play and ran to her spot.

nari was impressed with how minju composed herself even if she knew she was in pain. the girls complained they were tired and such. "can we get food? my stomach is rumbling." jina asked. nari luckily brought her wallet with her. "what do you guys want?" they became cautious about their manager and their weights.

nari chuckled. "don't worry about whatever you're thinking about. joon oppa and alice unnie gave me the thumbs up for our hard work. so what do you guys want?" everyone started yelling out food they wanted to eat.

"pizza!" "chicken" "tteokbokki" "jajangmyeon!" "ramyeon!"  "oh i want ramyeon too! and chips!" nari nodded. "who wants to come with me?" no one answered her question, it was too cold outside. she waited for awhile. "fine i'll go by myself. be back soon." she grabbed her coat & mask and headed out. nari was lucky that there weren't much people walking in the paths and at the convenience store. she quickly grabbed some ramyeon packets, juice, microwaveable tteokbokki and chips.

"is that all?" she asked herself. she went around each section seeing if they needed anything else. another person entered the store, when nari looked at him she thought he was really tall. "daebak." she whispered.

she hurried to the counter with the goods, she reached for her pocket to grab her wallet, the looked around. "where is it?" nari's wallet wasn't with her. "i swear i brought it." the tall man watched her.

nari tried to call the other girls but they weren't answering. the tall man lined up behind her, "i'll pay for you." he tapped his card. nari could only smile.

she grabbed the bags and turned around with an embarrassed face. "i'm sorry, i had my wallet but i don't know where it went. what's your name? and phone number? i'll call you to pay you back!" she took her phone out and handed to him.

once he was done he gave back her phone. "park gyeongbok? is that you're name?" he nodded. nari smiled. "i'll call you soon gyeongbok-ssi! kamsamida!" she hurried out of the store. nari got back to the building and into the practice room. "i'm back!" the girls cheered, sooyoung pouted. "unnie where's the pizza?" nari apologised, "i lost my wallet, luckily this tall guy named park gyeongbok paid me."

nari tried looking around, "it's not here." she sighed. "luckily i only had few cash inside. and luckily not cards." they started cooking, "i'm already hungry." imi was about to drool.

"let's eat!"

~~~~~