26| surprise

hair dressers
november 8th, 2016

youngja, jina, yoojung and jihyun started to decorate the living room, nari and imi decorated the cake and minju and sooyoung wrapped the gifts they bought her.

while this was all happening in the dorm, yuhan and chaerin were out getting their hair done as they had a photoshoot right after. "i'm so tried." she said while yawning. yuhan giggled, "we had to wake up early to sing happy birthday like old times." chaerin chuckled.

"gomawo yuhan-ah, for always being by my side." yuhan stared at chaerin from the mirror, "unnie why are you so emotional?" alice arrived with drinks, "happy birthday chaerin-ah! here's your present." chaerin thanked her, she opened the gift she was given. it was a bracelet that had the letter 'c' on it.

she put it on straight away, "gomawo unnie!"

——
ExSi's dorm

"is everything set? they'll be here soon!" it was chaos in the dorm. there had been a few incidents everywhere the members were. some were losing their minds.

"more to the lef- okay a bit too much go back!"
"unnie quick we need to put icing on this side!"
"do we need this much balloons? i'm put of breath."

sooyoung quickly went up stairs to grab what she and minju needed when her phone beeped. when she went to check it she sped down the stairs yelling. "yuhan messaged! they're minutes away!"

they all froze for a good minute before yelling and rushing everything. they all gathered together waiting for chaerin to open the door.

"my hearts beating!" "me too." "hush! they're here!"

they heard chaerin chattering, the countdown whispering. "three, two, one!" she opened the door and the party poppers popped. "surprise! happy birthday chaerin-ah!" she was speechless. nari came out with the cake, they sang happy birthday. "happy birthday to you~" "make a wish chae-ah!" she closed her eyes and made her wish before blowing the candles out.

she pouted, "gomawo!" she hid he face in her hands, "yah don't cry!" youngja and jina comforted her.

——
after the surprise party they headed off to bed. chaerin was setting up her new phone, she smiled as she thought about the memories she had made today.

"knock knock. can i come in?" she looked up to see youngja, "oh unnie, of course come!" youngja jumped on her bed and gave chaerin a big hug. youngja kept sighing. "my babies are growing up now. why is time going so fast?" chaerin chuckled.
"i only turned a year older. still young too."

it became quiet, "you should get some rest, another big day tomorrow." youngja was about to walk out when chaerin called her. "gomawo unnie, thank you for being my unnie." youngja smiled. "anytime. every time."

~~~~~
check exsi_official