22| busy lives

dorm

they were all having a lazy day. their schedule were quite empty, the only boxes filled were for Jina's music bank, film & recording for mv, possible comeback date and guesting on some shows.

they had done a few vlives from time to time, posting on their instagram accounts* and done some magazine modelling.

"i won't be out long!" chaerin planned her whole day out. "you going to visit them?" yuhan asked. chaerin nodded. "don't forget your shades unnie." she waved goodbye to yuhan and called out for a taxi. "ajusshi, pledis building please."

——
"aimi-ah! come here!" she paused the show and stomped her way down the stairs then stopped. aimi walked into the kitchen with a pout. "what now unnie?" she groaned. nari made her try the soup she made. "is it good?" she asked. surprisingly aimi wanted more. "it's so good!" nari got excited. "unnie can you make more?" aimi asked, noticing the older one cooked it in a small pot. "sure."

aimi headed back into her room and pressed play. she was then interrupted by a phone call. it was a unknown number. aimi had the feeling of not answering it, but she was tempted too. "hello?" she whispered. "who are you?" she asked.

"i'm sick." she knew the voice straight away. she sighed. "you changed your number again?" aimi asked. "come over, i'm sick." he said then started coughing badly. aimi moved the phone away from her ear until he stopped the nasty noise.

"please aimi?" she looked at the clock, "i'm only staying for an hour junhoe."

——
minju was in her room, alone. she stared at her phone, she kept receiving messages from an unknown number but she never told her members. the messages kept on coming, she muted her phone and went back into her bed. but she couldn't get herself to sleep. she stared at her phone, which kept lighting up.

minju opened her phone and was brave enough to read her messages. "choi minju. annyeong. how have you been? i'm the guy in the hoodie." minju's eyes widen. she curious to who he was. she replied back.

——
youngja entered the building and into some random room. two unfamiliar staff members came in. "annyeonghaseyo min youngja imnida." she introduced herself. "ne annyeonghaseyo we got married staff imnida." her eyes widen. "this isn't happening, right?" the staff laughed.

"it's not happening just yet, maybe once you've had your first comeback but we just wanted to come and let you answer key questions we need." she nodded. they handed her a sheet where it was full of questions.

she grabbed a pen and started answering them honestly. there were questions such as, what kind of wife do you want to be? what is your dream wedding like? who do you want your husband to be? youngja smiled to herself, her dreams were coming true.

——
sooyoung was busy at the studio. she was making music that was her style. the lyrics and the music it's self were worked hard on. chanyeol walked passed but walked backwards seeing sooyoung's back. he held the door knob, wanting to go in and talk to her.

but he let go, looking at her one last time before walking away. sooyoung on the other hand felt like someone was watching her, turning around to no one there. she continued on with her music, but felt something was missing.

after trial and error she gave up. sooyoung grabbed her usb and saved the file. she left the room and walked into the practice room. she sat in the middle looking at her reflection. "i miss you." she whispered.

she got off the taxi and headed in. chaerin still knew her way around the building. sungcheol came out of the practice room. "oh oppa!" his eyes widen, "yah, choi chaerin? what are you doing here?" he was shocked, while walking his way to chaerin he was like zombie. "it's really you!" he poked her cheeks and ruffled her hair, just like the old times.

"yah oppa!" she glared. "what are you doing here?" he asked. "are you here for joshua?" she tried to answer his question but the rest of the members came out. "yah hyu- chaerin noona?" seungkwan yelled. the rest of the members turned to seungkwan running towards chaerin with his arms wide open. "noona! i missed you so much!" dino came running towards chaerin attacking her also with a hug.

"y-yah!" joshua yelled. all the other members smirked. "someone's jealous." jeonghan said as he rests his arm on joshua's shoulders. chaerin caught him staring with a pout. she smiled, which made him blush.

——
aimi arrived at his dorm, she knocked once. no one answered. she rang the door bell. still, nothing. she became worried. she tried to call hanbin but he wasn't answering. she tried to remember the code, "ikon's debut date? amount of members?" she pressed 071509.

the door opened. she walked in, it was quiet. "yah junhoe!" she yelled, aimi brought some of nari's soup and bread thinking it could help him just a little. "i'm here." he walked into the kitchen with a blanket around himself and messy hair.

"yah! s-sit on the couch." he slowly walked over while aimi prepared his food. "are you taking medicine?" she asked. junhoe nodded and pointed to his room. she walked into his room to which she saw a wall of photos. the pictures were mostly the members and his family. she noticed the middle one, a picture of them two back when they were trainees.

she grabbed his medicine and ran back to him. "feed me." he said, though she didn't want to junhoe was a little weak. "open." he ate with his eyes closed. "cute." she mumbled. he stopped chewing and opened his eyes. "what did you say?" he asked. aimi shook her head. he continued eating. soon he finished and drank his medicine. he went back to sleep, aimi thought to stay just for a little.

she was on her phone scrolling through her kdrama list. "i like her. hyung, i like aimi." she stopped. her heart stopped. her mind stopped. her world stopped. she looked over to junhoe who still sleeping.

"i really like her. ever since trainee days."
"what is he saying?"
——
^ scroll up for previous messages
> choi minju
> annyeong
> how have you been?
> i'm the guy in the hoddie

< oh
< how did you get my number
< who are you anyways?
< would like to thank you for the spare change you had
< but anyways who are you?

> an old friend
> try guess, i'll give you five hints
> ready?
> hint #1, we went high school together
> hint #2, i'm your sunbae
> hint #3, i'm the maknae
> hint #4, just a memory, i was happy, don't forget me.

< still don't know who you are, sunbae
< and where is hint number five?

> hint #5, i have a crush on you

youngja walked into the studio, but she wasn't there. another place she knew sooyoung could be in was the practice room. she headed inside where she found sooyoung siting down with her legs out.

"you okay?" she asked. sooyoung sighed, "i don't know anymore. i was writing a track for our new album, everything was good but it was missing something. and i couldn't think of what it was missing." youngja felt her pain, sooyoung rolled around in the room which made her laugh.

"don't worry, it'll come to you." sooyoung groaned making youngja laugh.

~~~~~