Chapter 21

I must have fallen asleep sometime because I woke up to a low rustling in my room. Tobi stands at my dresser shoving some of the few things I have here into the small backpack I brought with me when I was forced to join to Akatsuki.

"Mmm.. ' I stretch out looking at him. "Whatcha doing?" I say yawning.

"Packing." He says bluntly.

"What for??" He looks at me as I ask this.

"I caught one of the Hidden Leaf mutts sniffing out your chakra earlier today. We are switching to one of our other hideouts if we don't we will mostly be caught. " he says. I sit up looking at him.

"Oh.." I mutter getting up and walking over to the wall that my photos are hanging on. I pull them off one by one careful not to move my injured arm. I put a few in the main pouch then others in the other pouches. After packing Tobi walks out and I look around and walk out after him. He walks out of the entrance and I follow. We walk out and I look around. "Tobi what about Sasuke? " I whisper.

"He knows where we are going." Tobi says in a monotone voice and I nod. He jumps up and starts jumping from branch to branch. I follow after him hoping softly behind him. We continue until we get to the hideout near the sand village. By then it was late at night.

(So sorry that this chapter is so short and that it probably sucked. I'm really sorry for the wait and that, that was all you get. I'll try to write something better for the next chapter. Schools been keeping me from writing alot. But I hope you liked this. I love you guys. *hands out cookies* enjoy! Bye bye people. Also if you are going as something for Halloween comment what it is. I'm going as Harley Quinn but with black skinny jeans instead of her shorts. )