Chapter 4

The next day I wake up and head to the academy to find out who's team im on. Once I get to the school I take my seat next to Kiba. 

"Today you all will find out who's team your going to be on." Iruka-sensei says. 

I zone out until he calls Kibas name. 

"Wait who did you get?" I ask looking at him. He chuckles softly. 

"I got Hinata and Shino." He says and my smile drops. 

"Man I really wanted to be on the same team!" I say and he smiles patting my head. 

"Dont worry you'll get a good team." He says smiling and starts petting Akamaru. I smiles and Iruka calls out team seven. 

"Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto... and Ayami?!" He says and he shakes his head. 

" They must have had a mis count theres only supposed to be three ninja on every squad!" Iruka says running out of the room to find who ever made the list. He comes back in a couple minutes later. 

"That team is Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, and Ayami." He says. I look at the others that are on my team. Sasuke, He has jet black hair spikes up in the back with two long sections hanging over the sides of his face and he is from the long lost Uchiha clan that was destroyed ages ago. Sakura, Bright pink hair, and she always stares at sasuke like he's some lost puppy.  Naruto, Spiky blonde hair and hes a trouble maker recently he painted the faces of the stone hokages! 

"Man I feel for you Ayami." Kiba says. 

"And you said I was gonna be put on a good team..." I say.  Kiba smiles and stands up walking to his team mates and I get up walking to mine quietly. An hour later our team is the last one in the school waiting for our teacher. I sit on a chair and watch Naruto set some stupid trap that even the stupidest ninja wouldnt fall for. 

"You idiot what are you doing?" Sakura says clenching her fist. 

"Im gonna teach him a lesson for being late to teach Naruto Uzimaki" Naruto says putting his hands behind his head. I sigh and lay my head on my desk. A few seconds later I hear a bonk and see Kakashi standing in the door way reading one of his pervy books again. I jump up and point a finger at him. 

"you liar!" I yell. Sasuke and Sakura look at me weirdly and I glare back at them. 

"Sorry I couldnt tell you I was teaching its against the rules!" Kakahsi says and I sigh. 

A/N Im sorry for not updating like I usually do! *gives them all muffins* Enjoy!