Chapter 8

I take a bite of the rice and smile then I hear Naruto's stomach growl. Sasuke offers some to him but all Naruto does is turn his head. I turn and hold some rice up to his mouth with my chopsticks.

"Open!" I say and he looks at me.

"No-" I cut him off by putting rice in his mouth. He chews it and suddenly a lightning bolt comes down near us and Kakashi comes out and glares at us.

"I thought i told you to eat not naruto!" He says.

Sasuke starts explaining and says that we work as a team and Kakashi laughs then becomes serious.

"You all........" He says stretching out what he's about to say.

"Pass!" He says and we look at him.

"Really?!" Sakura says and he nods. We all smile and Kakashi unties Naruto and gives me money.

"We need groceries." He says and I nod. I run off and into the store. I grab some of the things we need and pay for it.

"Hey Ayami" I hear some one say and I turn just to become face to face with Sasuke Uchiha.

"Hey Sasuke." I say and grab the bag.

"Are you following me?!" I ask him.

"No I needed to buy stuff too..." He says and I look at the bag in his hand filled with different food.

"want me to walk you home?" he asks

"Erm sure?" I ask and he smiles and starts walking with me towards my house. I think to my self 'Im gonna get killed by fangirls.'